3rd Annual Mobile Playbook Provides Exclusive Insights for Driving Success with Enterprise Mobility Initiatives
“This Is THE Single Report Anyone Who Has Anything To Do With Mobile Must Read,” – Ashish Mahadwar, EVP & GM, Strategic Business, CSC
EndUserExperience2Day (EUE2Day) has released the 3rd Annual Mobile Playbook. This free educational resource encapsulates the best real-world mobile trends, insights and use cases, including exclusive viewpoints from industry experts that enterprises need to strategize, plan and optimize their enterprise mobility initiatives. The Mobile Playbook compiles the most compelling data from more than 40 industry reports with a mix of original content and exclusive insights from VDC Research, Intellyx and ESG, along with commentary from APMdigest and 451 Research.
Download The Mobile Playbook at http://www.aternity.com/2016_mobile_playbook8
The Mobile Playbook offers several key findings to help enterprises devise and evolve their workforce mobility strategies. Some notable insights include:
- Mobile Growth & Adoption | By 2017, 100% of the line of business (LOB) apps used in customer-facing roles and 75% of LOB apps used in internally-facing roles will be built for mobile-first consumption.
- Digital Transformation | By 2017, over 50% of IT spending will be earmarked for new technologies like mobile, cloud and big data.
- Omni-channel Experience | Today 84% of CIOs in customer-centric companies are focused on improving the mobile customer experience.
- Mobile Challenges | By the end of 2017, market demand for mobile app development services will grow at least 5X faster than internal IT organizations’ capacity to deliver them.
- Why Enterprise Mobility Matters | A recent enterprise mobility survey noted those respondents, “executing business mobility average two to three times the ROI over surveyed organizations that have not undertaken business mobility initiatives [and only run business apps on desktops or physical devices].”
Download The 2016 Mobile Playbook: http://www.aternity.com/2016_mobile_playbook8
Since its inception in 2010, EndUserExperience2Day is the industry’s first site dedicated to the latest IT trends and technologies focused on End User Experience Monitoring. The mission of the award-winning site is to provide its readers with fresh and relevant content by highlighting trends and topics from a broad range of sources curated from the marketplace. Thousands of business and IT subscribers rely on the site to keep them in the know about the latest trends and research on a broad range of topics including enterprise mobility, BYOD, cloud computing, the Internet of Things (IoT), security, desktop virtualization and more.
EndUserExperience2Day was recognized as a strategic enabler in building increased mindshare and community, earning the 2014 Best B2B Product award presented by the Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange (MITX). These impressive results were also featured as a social media case study published by research firm Marketing Sherpa. EndUserExperience2Day is sponsored by Aternity.
- Contact Information
- Michelle Baum
- Media Relations
- Moxie Mettle
- (1) 7203396483
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.