Moving Forward With Life After a Loss: Four Tips on How to ‘Let Go’ After Losing a Loved One
Coping and dealing with grief and loss can be difficult, but according to Shamanic Path and Practice there are things that can be done to help with the process and heal the heart after losing a loved one.
Moving forward with life after a loss can become an impossible feat for some people; it’s not a comfortable feeling and not a place anybody should stay in. I like to help people heal from that heavy pain, in order to experience a life full of lightness and love again.
It is the nature of living in this world that people constantly experience highs and lows, and somewhere in between. While difficult to navigate through at the time, challenges and hardship in people’s lives can present opportunities for learning and growth – just as a strong metal is forged from the heat of burning embers – but dealing with grief and loss is never an easy thing.
Healer, counsellor and Shamanic Path and Practice founder, Heather Price says that while grieving is a healthy emotion and process to experience after losing a loved one, people can sometimes become so consumed by the pain that they are left feeling overwhelmed and traumatised. www.heatherprice.net
“Moving forward with life after a loss can become an impossible feat for some people; it’s not a comfortable feeling and not a place anybody should stay in,” says Heather. “I like to help people heal from that heavy pain, in order to experience a life full of lightness and love again.”
Heather shares four pieces of advice with people trying to process their grief, to help with the healing process and move past the sadness and pain:
1. Acknowledgement and a loving connection will help a grieving heart. “A grieving soul should try and put time aside to connect with their feelings about grief – past and present – to understand its presence in the body. Grief will closely identify with either fear, anger, shame, sadness, loathing or powerlessness,” says Heather. “If you’re struggling with grief, ask yourself how it’s serving you. Try writing your feelings on a piece of paper to burn, journalling or sitting quietly and offering the grief to the Universe.” www.heatherprice.net
2. Commit to action and to the way of the light. “Give yourself permission to move beyond your grief that is limiting you, and holding you back from shining your light. Try and breathe in the brightness from the sun, and create a body of light in the centre of your being, just below the heart and above the navel. Then locate the grief in your body and bring it into this ball of energy,” says Heather. “Breathe the energy and bring the grief into the light, then, breathe more light in from the top of your head from the sun, and wash your body free of the energy of grief.”
3. Find clarity in the form of a new decision and declaration. “Say to yourself, ‘I lovingly and knowingly release this grief now, grateful for the lessons learned, and ready to embrace new pathways of light’,” says Heather.
4. Have confidence and the courage to accept what has happened. “Move forward beyond the journey, trusting your path or the path of others. An affirmation to say to support this –would be ‘I believe in myself and trust in my journey’ or ‘I trust in the journey of those who I love to find their own way’,” says Heather.
For more information on Shamanic Path and Practice or how Heather Price can help with the grieving process after losing a loved one, visit www.heatherprice.net.
About Heather Price
As the Shamanic Path and Practice founder, Heather sees her role as one of inspiring others to wake up, and remember and embrace who they are when they are in alignment with their true-heart nature, to know where they have come from, and to feel confident to walk their path to meet the future. According to Heather, the true heart, guided by the soul’s knowing and truth, is different to the wounded heart that looks to the past and is guided by familiar vibrational energy and negative memories.
She describes the shamanic way as an ancient therapeutic practice, with creative technologies that can be used to reach the true heart consciousness, and to explore avenues for healing the wounded heart, restoring one’s true nature. Clients who choose to walk with Heather for healing, counselling and coaching come from a variety of backgrounds and for many different reasons. Some arrive already well informed of the issues that have held them back in their lives and are ready to work intensively to heal past wounds, let them go and move forward. Others are more tentative as they begin their inner journey and take small steps at a time.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/28453/201723/201723-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Heather Price
- Shamanic Path and Practice Founder, Trainer and Practitioner
- Heather Price Shamanic Wisdom
- (61) 409 179 494
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.