SteelBrick Announces SteelBrick Analytics Powered by the Salesforce Wave Analytics Platform
SteelBrick Analytics extends the power of the Salesforce Wave Analytics Platform to help every business user gain meaningful insights from sales and revenue data from any device
Wave Analytics is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device
See SteelBrick Analytics in action at Dreamforce 2015, the largest software conference on Earth
San Francisco – Sept. 14, 2015 – SteelBrick today announced the pilot of its SteelBrick Analytics app, powered by the Salesforce Wave Analytics Platform, allowing business users to gain immediate visibility and insights, from every part of the sales process, on any device.
The new SteelBrick Analytics app, built natively on the Salesforce Wave Analytics Platform, provides executive leaders with immediate visibility and insights into the full customer life cycle -- from quotes through contracts, orders, revenue and cash -- all in one system. By deploying SteelBrick Analytics along with the SteelBrick Quote-to-Cash app suite, including the SteelBrick CPQ and SteelBrick Billing apps, business leaders gain a better understanding of their sales and revenue processes.
SteelBrick CPQ enables sales reps to spend less time developing quotes, proposals and contracts, and more time actually selling and driving customer engagement. SteelBrick Billing manages all the complexities of revenue recognition, billing and payment collection across subscription, one-time, and usage-based business models.
SteelBrick Analytics extends the value of SteelBrick CPQ and SteelBrick Billing by providing full visibility into the customer life cycle, all within Salesforce. SteelBrick Analytics provides valuable insights for executives across functions such as sales, finance, product management and legal, for example:
- Sales executives track close rates and average discounts by region and product family.
- Finance executives gain insights that include average margins, payment terms and contract length by region and product family.
- Product executives get real-time visibility into most often quoted/sold products and product combinations.
- Legal executives can immediately see which standard terms are most often overridden.
Comments on the News
- “By adding advanced analytics to SteelBrick’s next generation quote-to-cash suite, customers now gain meaningful insights from sales and revenue data from any device,” said Godard Abel, CEO of SteelBrick. “Building SteelBrick Analytics on the Salesforce Wave Analytics Platform ensures that we are providing dynamic visualization that is consistent with the Salesforce user experience, making it immediately useful and accessible for our customers.”
- “ The Wave Analytics Platform allows every business user to explore and share data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from anywhere, ” said Stephanie Buscemi, COO, Analytics Cloud, Salesforce. “SteelBrick is among the first ISVs to extend the Wave Platform and deliver analytics apps, which will enable companies to make every business process and customer interaction more data-driven and move their business forward faster.”
See SteelBrick Quote-to-Cash in Action this Week at Dreamforce 2015, the Largest Software Conference on Earth
SteelBrick will showcase pilot demos of SteelBrick CPQ and SteelBrick Billing in Moscone North, Booth N1309, throughout Dreamforce. In addition SteelBrick experts and customers will present sessions highlighting innovative company leaders that have transformed their businesses using SteelBrick apps. Dreamforce is a global event, with more than 150,000 people from around the world expected to register to attend and experience four high-energy days of innovation, education, fun and giving back.
For the full list of sessions, visit: http://www.steelbrick.com/dreamforce15-sessions
Salesforce Wave Analytics Platform Extends Power of Analytics for Every Business Need
Wave Analytics is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device. Wave Analytics brings together a dynamic user experience, indexed search and a high-speed query processing engine into a single, vertically-integrated cloud analytics platform. Built from the ground up to be open, Wave Analytics makes it easy to build and deploy analytics apps faster than ever and extend the power of data-driven insights to every business need . Its schema-free architecture empowers business users—not just analysts or data scientists—to instantly query entire data sets or build customizable dashboards, lenses and charts to intuitively explore data.
Optimized for both mobile phones and tablets, Wave Analytics’ responsive, free-form navigation empowers users to quickly analyze patterns and discover new trends from anywhere. And because Wave Analytics is built on Salesforce’s trusted, multi-tenant, open architecture , Wave analytics apps are deeply connected to business processes and workflows , enabling business users to act on insights instantly to keep their business moving forward.
- Become a fan of SteelBrick: www.facebook.com/steelbrick
- Follow SteelBrick on Twitter: @steelbrick
- For more information on Wave Analytics: http://www.salesforce.com/analytics-cloud/overview/
Salesforce,and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
SteelBrick provides Next Generation Quote-to-Cash apps, including SteelBrick CPQ and SteelBrick Billing, that are deployed 5 to 10 times faster than legacy applications. The company’s SaaS solutions are built 100 percent native on Salesforce and enable sales reps and partners to create accurate sales quotes quickly and submit orders on the fly from any desktop or mobile device. Orders are then converted into invoices and payments are collected, all with one easy-to-use solution that provides full control of the quote-to-cash process. SteelBrick powers sales and billing for more than 200 high-growth customers including Cloudera, Nimble Storage, HootSuite and Marketo. The company is backed by $30M in capital from leading cloud investors Salesforce Ventures, Shasta Ventures and Emergence Capital. For more, go to www.steelbrick.com.
- Contact Information
- James Christopherson
- Account Manager
- VSC for SteelBrick
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.