Meet Graava: The First Video Camera Using Artificial Intelligence to Identify and Automatically Edit the Best Moments of Your Footage
Never miss a great moment, and share the best ones with Graava
SUNNYVALE, Calif. – (August 5, 2015) — Today Graava, the revolutionary camera that uses Artificial Intelligence and built-in sensors to automatically edit your videos, officially launches. Millions of hours of video are shot every day, but most of that footage goes to waste because the average person doesn’t have the time or tools to edit it. Graava is built to shoot seamlessly and edit footage so that you can spend your time on the things that matter instead of sifting through hours of content. Order yours at www.getgraava.com.
Check out a video of how Graava works here: https://youtu.be/zxJQBpBYHss
Graava is a new type of connected camera for a time when videos are the way we share our experiences - it’s smart enough that you’ll alway want it with you and small enough that it can. Smaller than a pack of Tic Tacs, the device was designed by Max Burton and his team at Matter Design. The device films at Full HD and automatically identifies the best moments to create video clips ready to watch and share on social media without requiring manual uploading and editing by the user.
“Millions of videos are shot every day, but very few people actually have the time, experience, or software necessary to edit the hours of footage they have after a long day skiing or zip lining,” says CEO and Co-founder Bruno Gregory. “Graava is here to take care of that for you. We make creating awesome videos easier than ever, and it’s going to completely change the way people share experiences.”
What Graava does:
- Brilliant Auto Editing: Graava uses built-in sensors — image sensor, microphone, accelerometer, and GPS and can also pair with 3rd party heart rate monitors — to identify the best or most exciting moments while you are filming.
- Social Sharing Feature: Using the Graava app, you are able to select your social media channels for a particular video clip and the app will automatically set the right time for it and publish with the touch of a button - so, for example, you have a 6-second clip for Vine or 15-second for Instagram.
- Sync Footage From Multiple Graavas: The device knows when you are shooting a video with more than one Graava camera by comparing data from the onboard GPS and your phone, so if your friends also have a Graava, it can take footage from multiple perspectives and compile one video for you.
- Sync Audio With Video: Select your favorite song and Graava will edit the video to match the beat of your music.
- Wireless Charging: You never have to hassle with wires again, simply drop your camera on the wireless charging mat after a day of shooting and your footage is sent to the cloud
- Film Longer: Graava shoots continuously for up to 3 hours on a single charge
Graava is now available for pre-sale purchase at discounted pricing of $249 and with a standard retail price of $399. Graava is slated to start shipping in early 2016.
To learn more and pre-order Graava now at a discounted price go to getgraava.com.
Started in 2014 by Bruno Gregory, Marcelo DoRio, and Marcio Saito, Graava aims to transform the video sharing world. By combining its next-generation camera with Artificial Intelligence to automatically edit the footage into easily shareable content. Based out of Sunnyvale, CA, Graava is dedicated to helping everyone create beautiful, shareable videos without the hassle of manual editing. For more information, visit www.getgraava.com.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/42381/199302/199302-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Patrick Czapla
- PR For Graava
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.