Ex-Apple Alum Unveils MOOV NOW™, the Most Advanced Artificial Intelligence-Powered Wearable That Analyzes Your Movements in Real-Time and Coaches You to Glory
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – July 16, 2015 - Steps, calories, and the prescribed hours of sleep are all well and good, but can a fitness wearable actually push you harder and to your peak performance? Moov believes so, and is the first wearable that provides real-time feedback with actionable insight into every workout so that you not only know the number of miles you’ve run, but how to improve every movement.
Dubbed the “Siri of Sweat” when they launched the world’s first AI-powered fitness device in 2014, Moov smashed crowdfunding records by attracting $1 million in just two weeks. Starting today, MOOV NOW™ is available for pre-order with the most advanced technology yet, six month battery life, third party heart rate monitor integration and a sleeker design.
The company’s latest and greatest wearable not only tracks your activity and form while you’re exercising, but also provides real-time audio and visual guidance through workouts. When you’re running, MOOV NOW™ tells you when to land softer, shorten your stride, or pick up the pace. With a brand new design, smaller size, unparalleled battery life, and suite of premiere workout apps available in one master app experience, you barely even notice that it’s there. Simply strap it on your wrist or ankle, throw in your headphones, and kick-off your ass-kicking workout.
See how MOOV NOW™ works by watching the video here.
“The market is saturated with fitness trackers that all do the same thing - passive activity tracking. MOOV NOW™ goes beyond basic data, and coaches users through every swim, run, training session and more,” said Meng Li, co-founder and CEO of Moov. “We’ve amassed over a year’s worth of data for even more precise and intelligent workout analysis, and we’re excited to introduce MOOV NOW™ as the next level of personal training.”
Features and Benefits of MOOV NOW™:
- Customizable: MOOV NOW™ is available in Stealth Black, Blizzard White, Aqua Blue and Fusion Red colors.
- Social features: ‘Connect and Compete’ allows you to share your workout progress with friends, family and other Moov community members.
- Activity tracking: Stand-alone daily activity and sleep tracking to monitor activity levels throughout the day.
- Seamless suite of workout programs and levels: MOOV NOW™ is compatible with the original 10+ programs and 200+ variations and levels of Run & Walk, Swimming, Cycling, Cardio Boxing and 7 Minutes+ Workout apps, plus more workouts such as Spinning, Bikini Body, Tabata will be continuously added into the Moov app.
- Affordable: Compared to competitor models that charge upwards of $150, MOOV NOW™ costs just $59.99 for a limited time, making advanced coaching more accessible.
MOOV NOW™ will retail for $99, but will be available for pre-order at a groundbreakingly accessible price of only $59.99 for a limited time and will ship in early Fall 2015. To purchase your device, please visit: www.moov.cc
Moov is dedicated to helping you improve the quality of your everyday workout. By combining artificial intelligence and gameplay into wearable devices, Moov is fitness training taken to the next level. Advanced motion sensors read your body’s form, while Moov syncs with your smartphone to give you real-time feedback and coaching instructions that can help improve while you exercise. Based out of San Francisco, CA, Moov incorporates sport science research from Harvard and Stanford and is designed to help professionals and beginners alike. Now you can get the most from every workout, so you can train harder and faster without having to compromise results. For more information, please visit www.moov.cc.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/42381/198899/198899-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Amy Snook
- Account Manager
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.