How to choose a locksmith in El Paso
Ten best practice tips on how to find a reliable locksmith.
“I train every employee myself to make sure that we provide the best qualified service available at reasonable rates.”
Today’s consumers are savvy shoppers. They google prices and shop around for the best deals. But sometimes what appears to be the lowest prices are not necessarily the smartest way to go. Especially when it comes to service industries like locksmiths. That’s why it’s so important to follow these ten best practice tips on how to find a reliable and reputable locksmith in El Paso.
- Always deal with a local company that has roots in the community they serve. A local locksmith service is preferable to national chains who may farm out work. This is also an excellent way to reduce the wait time and travel expenses.
- Check references; ask friends, neighbors, and co-workers who they used and check on-line reviews.
- Make sure that the locksmith can perform the job. Some locksmiths may be great for an automotive lock-out emergency, but they may not do commercial work. Check the company’s website or yellow pages ad. Using a full service locksmith will save time later if another locksmith service is needed.
- Ask for an address (this may not apply to a mobile locksmith service) and check to see that it is a legitimate address. It is really important to check the signage of a mobile locksmith vehicle. A reputable company will have good signage on service vehicle.
- Make sure that the company is licensed and check to see what professional organizations the locksmith company belongs to. Always ask for proper identification and check it with the locksmith office.
- Make sure that the locksmith is well trained and certified.
- Always use a company that is fully insured and bonded. This will protect your property should something go wrong.
- Make sure that the company runs background and criminal checks on their employees.
- Always ask for proper identification and check it with the locksmith office.
- Get a written estimate. A telephone estimate should be available in an emergency but make sure that the telephone estimate are the same. Ask for all charges, including travel charges, minimum fees and after-hours work. Never sign a blank work authorization form.
- Last, If something doesn’t feel right, don’t use the company.
America’s Lock is a full service locksmith company that is available 24/7. They always use local well trained labor – never subcontractors – and their work is 100 percent guaranteed. Owner Dean Lavi said: “I train every employee myself to make sure that we provide the best qualified service available at reasonable rates.”
For more information go to http://www.americaslock.com/ or call 888-909-0525
- Contact Information
- Avi White
- First Source Interactive
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.