EndUserExperience2Day Releases 2nd Annual Mobile Playbook
Free 2015 edition features five times more resources and twice as many featured sections
April 23, 2015 — EndUserExperience2Day (EUE2Day) today released the 2nd Annual Mobile Playbook which shares the best real-world mobile trends, insights and use cases companies need in order to strategize and optimize enterprise mobility and Mobile Application Performance Management (APM) initiatives. This free educational resource leverages multiple industry findings from Gartner and IDC, along with a number of mobile reports published by Accenture, CA, Cisco, Citrix, Veracode, Verizon and more, to present the most compelling mobile stats and trends published to date.
Download the 2015 Mobile Playbook here: http://www.aternity.com/2015_mobile_playbook_d.
This year’s edition provides five times more resources and twice as many featured sections, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), mobile security and mobile app development. Critical mobile-related topics are explored with key findings highlighted. A sample of the compelling findings include:
- Mobile Growth | Mobile app adoption within enterprises increased more than 300% in the last year alone
- Converged Cloud | Nearly 50% of all cloud app activity occurs on mobile devices
- Mobile Security | 77% of enterprise executives cite security as a major concern with mobile device management, yet 50% of organizations have zero budget allocated to securing their mobile apps
- Mobile App Development | The EMM market is expected to grow at an average annual growth rate of 43% over the next four years
- Internet of Things | By 2020, Gartner predicts 26 billion devices other than smartphones, tablets and computers to be connected via the Internet of Things
As the mobile device and app market continues to explode, managing end user experience will become a critical success factor. Enterprises adopting an enterprise-first approach to mobile APM will need to arm their app development, IT Ops and line of business teams with the visibility they need to proactively measure, manage and improve end user experience. This and more considerations are underscored in the 2nd edition of the Mobile Playbook.
EndUserExperience2Day (EUE2Day) is an award-winning site dedicated to providing readers with fresh and relevant content about End User Experience Management and Monitoring. The site also publishes a daily newsletter providing subscribers with the latest trending stories on Enterprise Mobility, Big Data, Desktop Virtualization, Cloud Computing and more. View the latest End User Experience Management and Application Performance Management news and opinions at www.enduserexperience.info. EUE2Day is sponsored by Aternity Inc., the industry’s leader in providing End User Experience Management (EUEM) for any application on physical, virtual and mobile devices. Learn more about Aternity at www.aternity.com.
- Contact Information
- Michelle Baum
- Public Relations
- Chase Communications
- (1) 303-284-8440
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.