ProVape Releases the New ProVari™ Classic 2015
Always striving for the top and always innovating, pushing the limits as well as listening to all the people who have put their trust into ProVape, has long been at the root of ProVape’s success.
Much of the designs and innovations introduced by ProVape have become benchmarks for the whole industry and the company claims it has led the way in product efficiency and customer satisfaction. Now ProVape is paying homage to its success and is introducing a new member in the ProVape’s family of products.
The ProVari™ Classic 2015 is designed with all the classic features and attention to detail which helped build the ProVape myth. The ProVari™ Classic 2015 will have the following features:
• A flat top design provides a clean hybrid look with the latest tanks.
• Voltage that could be adjusted from 2.9 - 6.0 in 0.1 volt increments.
• Wattage could be adjusted from 3 – 15 in 0.2 watt increments.
• The new classic thread is a unique top connection which allows you to adapt multiple tanks including 510, Ego and P3 threaded tanks. As new connections become available, the classic will be able to adapt with screw-in adapters. Ego style adapters are sold separately. As new tanks are developed with the Classic/P3 style thread, they will adapt for a clean hybrid look.
• A battery icon that can tell how much energy is left in the battery.
• Built-in sealed OLED display with scrolling icon-based graphics allows you to visually adjust your settings.
• Self-adjusting center contact pin ensures maximum compatibility with tanks and atomizers.
• A translucent three color lighted push button acts as a low battery alert and allows for three color choices when the button is pressed.
• Reverse battery protection keeps the circuit safe if the battery is accidentally installed backwards.
• On/Off mode allows the unit to be shut off completely.
• 16 second safety cutoff turns off the unit if the button is held down for too long.
• Scrolling OTS (Onboard Troubleshooting System) keeps the user informed of any problems and how to resolve them with clear instructions.
• Sub-ohm capability - down to .9 ohms
• Amperage limit of up to 4.75 amps will protect against over-current situations.
• Smart safety features provide the highest levels of safety available on any device in the world. If you press the button and can vape, it’s safe!
• Thermal monitoring shuts the device off if it detects a high temperature condition.
• Check All mode allows the user to see all their critical settings at a quick glance with one button press
• Scroll speed adjust allows the user to select the speed of the scrolling menu.
• OLED brightness adjustment lets you vary the display intensity.
• Exclusive reliable and safe electronic switch is designed for long life.
• Battery Monitoring shuts the unit off once a battery has reached end-of-charge.
• The Classic is compatible with flat top batteries.
• No compromise components ensures a high quality and reliable device.
• The Classic has the capability to have its internal firmware upgraded via an external programmer that we will be offering to participating authorized resellers.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/51886/196764/196764-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Nick Gramatikov
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.