Acer Wins Three Media “Top Pick” Awards at MWC 2015
Acer smartphones and wearable have won three “Top Pick” awards from two media outlets at Mobile World Congress (MWC)2015. The Liquid M220 and Liquid Leap+ were both awarded “2015 MWC Top Pick” from Windows Central, and the Liquid Jade Z was awarded “MWC Top Pick 2015” from Expert Reviews. Acer’s latest smartphones and wearable were announced last week before the start of MWC in Barcelona.
Acer showcased at MWC its full range of mobile devices addressing the user needs for enhanced learning, connectivity, productivity, and entertainment experience. The award-winning smartphones and wearable were also highly commended by various other media outlets.
Liquid M220 – Acer’s first Windows 8.1 smartphone
• “The camera is definitely the highlight, you can take great pictures with the new M220” DRWindows, Germany.
• “… an affordable option offering still a bit of personality in the design.” CNET, UK.
Liquid Jade Z – Lightest 5-inch LTE smartphone with award-winning design
• “… a good all-rounder, with a great mix of top features and smart design" Trusted Reviews, UK
• “Marvellous HD display" Smartphone Italia, Italy
• “Light, beautiful and affordable - the new Acer Liquid Jade Z” Computerbild, Germany
Liquid Leap+: Next generation activeband with exchangeable strap and multi-OS support
• “Leap+ is great! This fitness tracker runs on every operating system” Mobiflip, Germany
• “… radiates elegance with modern and minimal design" Mobiflip, GermanyEl Economista, Spain
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.