Work Smarter in 2015
5 strategies to convert to daily habits and the work smarter software, ManagePro, you can start using today
Working smart is the key to getting better results with less stress and resources.
For people who want to work smarter this year, there are 5 specific strategies that will help make optimal use of time, talent and resources.
Leave behind the frustration of searching for updates, missed deadlines, and feeling like there’s never enough time, or that the “left hand doesn’t know what the right is doing” Start your year off better by using the 5 top strategies others enlist to work smarter and get better results.
Working Smarter encompasses behaviors and attitudes, ranging from:
- Working in your 20% Smart Zone - connecting priorities with value,
- Outsourcing your learning curve and leveraging other’s resources and the use of systems,
- Bridging the gap between thoughts and talk and results,
- Leveraging information to keep everyone on the same page by doing the information cleanup - “iStep,”
- Optimizing your attitude; developing an attitude of living big without the traps of defensiveness or hubris as we compile achievements.
Working Smarter is supported by best use of systems, and for many that means using ManagePro, Performance Solutions’ people and project management solution to help their entire organization work smart and get better results with less stress.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/51043/194638/194638-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Patti Brim
- VP Sales
- Performance Solutions Technology, LLC
- (1) 707 487-3000
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.