Fall 2006 VON® selects EventMingle as their official online collaboration application for upcoming conference.
LAGUNA BEACH, Calif., August 30, 2006— EventMingle today announced it has been selected as the official online social networking application for the Fall 2006 VON® conference which will be held at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, September 11-14, 2006. EventMingle is an online collaboration Web application developed to allow attendees, exhibitors and speakers of this event to meet online prior to arriving at the event in order to improve face-to-face interactions once they arrive.
EventMingle has created a custom site for participants at http://www.EventMingle.com.
EventMingle will give participants the following features:
• Internal E-mail System - Attendees and exhibitors will use EventMingle’s built-in e-mail system to communicate without giving either party access to their personal contact info until they’re ready.
• Detailed Online Exhibitor Directory - Exhibitors can publish extended information, including a searchable product directory, current press releases, and scheduled booth events. Exhibitors can also give attendee the ability to schedule appointments with booth personnel.
• Press Center - Attendees can use the EventMingle portal to view all of the recent press releases from the Exhibiting companies.
• Advanced Search Features - Participants can search for people based on their location, title and interests. Attendees can also meet other people who plan to attend a specific conference session.
• Message Forums - The message forums allow people to discuss exhibitors, press releases, products, special events, exhibitor giveaway items and job postings.
• The Daily Planner – Participants will create a detailed to-do list they can take with them to the event. EventMingle becomes attendees’ personal assistant in helping them get organized for the event prior to leaving for the airport.
“We’re very pleased to be working with pulvermedia on their Fall 2006 VON Conference. VON as the leading VoIP event helping to push the full spectrum of IP communication offerings. EventMingle will enable their attendees, speakers and exhibitors to meet and collaborate online prior to arriving to their conference in September. We believe these IP communication professionals are going to arrive better prepared because they have had a chance to network and exchange ideas with their colleagues on EventMingle”, states Jim Harrer, CEO of Specialty Match Network, Inc.
“VON selected EventMingle to really fit a need we have in the trade show business. Our job is to bring buyers and sellers together, and today our customers are looking to us for more efficient ways to meet before and during the event. Match making isn’t an easy solution to implement, but with EventMingle we feel we have the strongest mix of features and related benefits for attendees and exhibitors alike.”
pulvermedia™ is the leading integrated media company that specializes in building communities and providing marketplace access through its unparalleled blend of trade shows, publications, web channels, and progressive cutting-edge media. As the foremost integrated media services company, pulvermedia is ideally poised to deliver a vast range of messages to a wide variety of different audiences, including technology buyers and sellers, government regulators, industry analysts, luminaries, pundits and bloggers.
EventMingle is the first Web-based, online social networking technology designed to cater to the tradeshow industry. EventMingle enables attendees, exhibitors and speakers to collaborate online prior to the event.
EventMingle is a wholly owned subsidiary of Specialty Match Network, a privately owned company based in Laguna Beach, Calif. See http://www.SpecialtyMatch.com for more info.
For more info about EventMingle, contact Jim Harrer, 949-607-0980
For more info about VON, visit http://www.von.com
- Contact Information
- Jim Harrer
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.