Navera Announces 2014 Fall Release of Benefits Engagement Software
The team at Navera continues to be thought leaders in self-service enrollment for both healthcare and voluntary benefits. A portfolio approach to online benefits education, where employees can learn how healthcare and voluntary benefits work hand-in-hand to provide more complete coverage, is long overdue.
Navera today announced its latest release of Benefits Engagement software, a cloud-based service that enables employees and consumers to select the healthcare and voluntary benefits that most closely match their needs. The 2014 Fall Release includes major enhancements to the consumer experience and to profile-driven and context-sensitive plan recommendations. It also offers first-time functionality to support a portfolio approach to benefits enrollment.
“The team at Navera continues to be thought leaders in self-service enrollment for both healthcare and voluntary benefits,” stated Paul F. Kraemer, Vice President, National Workplace Voluntary Benefits Distribution Leader, Humana. “A portfolio approach to online benefits education, where employees can learn how healthcare and voluntary benefits work hand-in-hand to provide more complete coverage, is long overdue. These guys have taken a product that was very effective at employee engagement and have made it even better.”
“This is a major release driven primarily by client and partner feedback, and lessons learned from multiple deployments,” stated Steve L. Adams, CEO of Navera. “The release delivers a first-class consumer experience that is people centric and communications focused. The release also builds upon the animation and storytelling that have served our clients well. Consistent with our mantra that ‘voluntary benefits are the new core benefits,’ we’re also providing more extensive decision support for both healthcare and voluntary benefits. And, finally, our portfolio approach is based upon the premise that consumers need to learn more about how healthcare and voluntary benefits work together to provide the most complete and cost-effective coverage.”
Features of the 2014 Fall Release
First-Class Consumer Experience
- Improved visual design and rich animation to attract and hold the attention of consumers
- Up-to-date and easily “consumable” content on healthcare and voluntary benefits
- Improved navigation that enables self-paced learning
- A unified consumer experience for both healthcare and ancillary products, for both defined benefits and defined contribution models, and for both group benefits and direct-to-consumer channels
Personalized Decision Support
- Medical and ancillary plan recommendations based upon the specific plan details and user profiles
- Portfolio approach providing ancillary plan recommendations in the context of medical plan choice
- Robust configurability of benefit plan details and plan options, including flexible plan comparisons
- Company-specific messaging that supports internal HR initiatives
- Simple integration with existing enrollment technologies or benefits administration systems to provide a unified and secure “shopping” experience
Navera is a leading provider of a cloud-based benefits engagement service that enables consumers to select the healthcare and voluntary benefits that most closely match their needs. Headquartered in San Francisco, Navera takes a portfolio approach to benefits enrollment and provides users with an engaging and personalized consumer experience that provides a better understanding of benefit options and how they work together to provide the most complete and cost-effective coverage. Consumers are able to make confident, well-informed decisions while enjoying an informative and entertaining enrollment process. To learn more about Navera and the new 2014 Fall Release, please visit http://www.navera.com.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/22670/191920/191920-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Robin Schoen
- Robin Schoen Public Relations
- (1) 215.504.2122
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.