ERGO Fitness Machines Partner Katy Harris Picked for Cast of Big Break Myrtle Beach
Premiering Tuesday, Oct. 7, on the Golf Channel, Big Break Myrtle Beach to Feature Cast of 12 Aspiring Professional Golfers - Six Men and Six Women
‘Meet the Players’ Preview Show Premieres Wednesday, Sept. 17 at 9 p.m. ET
"Competing on Big Break is a great experience. It is a challenge and I believe it is helping to strengthen my mental game.”
Elkhart, Indiana - ERGO Fitness Machines® partner Katy Harris has been selected as a cast member of the upcoming reality competition, Big Break Myrtle Beach. The show premiers on Tuesday, October 7, on the Golf Channel. Big Break Myrtle Beach is the show’s 22nd season on the Golf Channel, and will feature six men and six women hoping to take the next step in their professional golf careers.
"Competing on Big Break is a great experience. It is a challenge and I believe it is helping to strengthen my mental game,” said Katy Harris.
Ms. Harris, a wife, mother and golfer on the LPGA tour, partnered with ERGO Fitness Machines earlier this year to raise awareness on the importance of exercise for women and mothers in balancing their family life and professional careers.
The Big Break Myrtle Beach Grand Prize winner will receive more than $100,000 in cash and prizes including,
• An exemption to the 2015 Valspar Championship or the 2015 Portland Classic on the LPGA Tour
• $75,000 in cash, including $5,000 courtesy of Dick’s Sporting Goods, $10,000 courtesy of Macanudo and $10,000 courtesy of Adams Golf.
• Full, exempt status to the 2015 NGA Pro Golf Tour or the 2015 Symetra Tour with all entry fees paid.
• An endorsement contract from Adams Golf.• $10,000 in car rental credit courtesy of Avis Car Rental.
• $10,000 in travel credit courtesy of Travelocity.
• A seven-day, six-night all-expenses paid return trip to Myrtle Beach with accommodations provided by Golf Channel’s Big Break show concept pits highly skilled golfers against each other in a variety of challenges that test their physical skills and mental toughness. During Big Break Myrtle Beach, the competitors will be subject to skills challenges from tee-to-green, including the popular “Glass Break” and “Flop Wall.” One contestant will be eliminated each week, with the last player standing awarded his or her Big Break, an opportunity to compete on the PGA TOUR or LPGA Tour in 2015.
For the past 21 seasons, Golf Channel’s Big Break competition series has proven to be the launching pad for many aspiring professional golfers looking to take that next step in their golf careers, including PGA TOUR winners Tommy “Two Gloves” Gainey and Matt Every, and U.S. Solheim Cup participants Kristy McPherson, Gerina Piller and Ryann O’Toole, all playing full time on the PGA TOUR and LPGA Tour, respectively.
About Katy Harris:
A top amateur golfer and All-American at Louisiana State University, Harris hung up her golf clubs following graduation in 2001 due to a hand injury. Nine years later, in 2010, Harris decided to give professional golf another try. Since returning to competitive golf, she qualified for the U.S. Women’s Open three consecutive years (2011-13), recorded victories on the Cactus Tour, CN Canadian Women’s Tour and the Symetra Tour and earned conditional status on the LPGA Tour for the 2014 season. Katy’s ERGO Fitness Machines® video can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/embed/SrZ77ZJ-DZk?autoplay=1&rel=0
ABOUT ERGO FITNESS MACHINES®
ERGO Fitness Machines® is unique among home-use cardio fitness equipment manufacturers in using anthropometric science to drive its product designs. The result is a superior exercise experience, wrapped in elegant European styling and built with club-level quality and durability. ERGO has invested years collaborating, designing, engineering and manufacturing advanced cardio fitness equipment that’s ergonomically correct and amazingly affordable. ERGO’s partner in this journey is Pulse Fitness of the United Kingdom, Europe’s leading supplier of club-level fitness equipment for over twenty five years. Pulse’s expertise in the area of anthropometric and biomechanical intelligence makes them the leader in ergonomically designed and engineered fitness equipment; more information at www.ErgoFitnessMachines.com.
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/25905/190748/190748-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- Becci Zook
- Customer Service Manager
- ERGO Fitness Machines®
- (1) (855) 200-3746
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.