PHA Forum 2014 Launches the Workplace Healthcare and Benefits Institute
Employers, HR managers and benefit administrators are focus of the Population Health Alliance’s Annual Conference, December 10-12, in Scottsdale, Arizona
HR managers, employee benefits specialists, as well as organizations and vendors new to the population health management space will benefit from the in-depth analysis and interactive exercises on engagement strategies, incentives, measuring program impact, and value metrics,” said Karen Moseley, PHA Director of Research." Karen Moseley, PHA Director of Research
The Workplace Healthcare and Benefits Institute is a cornerstone of the educational program at the Population Health Alliance’s (PHA) annual conference, the PHA Forum 2014, to be held December 10-12, in Scottsdale, Arizona, with the theme, Collaborate + Communicate = Engage. Registration is open online.
PHA, the leader in advancing the principles of population health, released the agenda for the Workplace Healthcare and Benefits Institute, which will be on Wednesday, December 10, from 10 am to 5 pm.
The Workplace Healthcare and Benefits Institute will provide HR and benefits managers and employers across the spectrum a solid basis to assess their wellness programs, as well as, for newcomers a review of core metrics, engagement strategies, and comparison of emerging and existing trends in wellness, incentives and more.
"HR managers, employee benefits specialists, as well as organizations and vendors new to the population health management space will benefit from the in-depth analysis and interactive exercises on engagement strategies, incentives, measuring program impact, and value metrics,” said Karen Moseley, PHA Director of Research.
The registration for the annual conference is now open and members of the media can request press credentials. Employers enjoy a great rate of $195 for the entire conference.
The Agenda for the Workplace Healthcare and Benefits Institute is below.
Workplace Healthcare and Benefits Institute
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Apples & Oranges: How to use the HERO-PHA core metrics for program evaluation.
- Is Your Wellness Programs Truly Driving Health Ownership? Insights from 500+ Companies on Programs, Success Metrics, Emerging Engagement Strategies and Incentives. Beena Thomas, MPH & Seth Serxner, PhD, MPH, Optum
- Measuring the Impact of Incentives: How Promoting Healthy Behaviors Impacts Clinical Outcomes. Kim Wiese, MBA, ActiveHealth Management
- Employee Engagement and Accountability: How Fast? How Far? Colleen M. Reilly, MBA/MSM, Total Well-Being; Jeff Noordhoek, MBA, Nelnet
- 10 Years and Beyond: Wellness Strategies for Improved Outcomes & Population Health Management. Timothy Korte & Carol Nixon, Berkshire Health System
- Community Collaboration: Extending your reach to impact the health of your communities
Learn more about the Workplace Healthcare and Benefits Institute.
Register Now for PHA Forum 2014 and take advantage of the early bird rates.
# # #
About the Population Health Alliance
The Population Health Alliance (PHA) is a global trade association of the population health industry. Its more than 80 members represent stakeholders from across the healthcare delivery system that seek to improve health outcomes, optimize medical and administrative spend, and drive affordability. Through its robust advocacy, research and education initiatives, the PHA offers members a forum to advance shared learning and applied research to further innovation and establish best practices in the population health field. Visit http://www.populationhealthalliance.org to learn and get ready to attend the PHA Forum 2014, in Scottsdale, Arizona on December 10-12, 2014.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.