Tier3MD forms strategic partnership with Insurance First to provide best of class IT solutions to the Oklahoma healthcare community
Tier3MD President - Strategic Development, Michael Cherico and Insurance First CEO, Scott Fikes, form strategic partnership to deliver healthcare specific IT solutions to Oklahoma physicians and healthcare organzations.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK and ATLANTA, GA - July 21, 2014 - On Monday, Tier3MD and Insurance First formed a strategic partnership to deliver best of class IT solutions to Oklahoma physicians and healthcare organizations.
In order to achieve clinical, financial, and operative goals, healthcare organizations benefit by adopting professional, knowledgeable, and cost effective IT services. Otherwise, your organization will likely face challenges due to disruptive periods of implementation, training, and adoption.
In most every aspect of your practice or healthcare organization, IT plays a role. From various communication platforms such as desktops, laptops, smart phones, and tablets to sophisticated medical diagnostic and surgical equipment, technology requires proper implementation.
Fikes states, "from a risk management perspective, improper implementation and maintenance may lead to a financial loss due to legal liability, federal and state regulatory laws, property damage, and interruption of your operations.
Tier3MD has a proven record of successfully providing healthcare specific IT services.
- Remote Managed Services: Allows users to receive alerts, push out patches, anti-virus, anti-spyware, and to immediately receive faster resolutions than onsite support.
- Network Architecture and Design: CIO services to help you design and implement new technology into your practice.
- Available to negotiate any level of onsite support that you feel would help your practice and allowing the physician(s) to continue to provide quality healthcare.
- Engineers and Technicians with experience working with Allscripts, NextGen, eCW, Greenway, All Meds, MicroMD, Intergy, and Centricity, as well as others. Experience with diagnostic, ray, radiation oncology equipment, ultrasound, PAC systems and more.
- Security Risk Assessment
- HIPAA Certified
- USA based helpdesk
- Cloud services
- 100% Medical IT Engineers
By partnering with Insurance First, we share a mission of providing proficient, cost effective IT solutions, specific to the needs of Oklahoma healthcare providers" said Cherico.
Insurance First, LLC is an agency partner of Loftis&Wetzel/Sterling Management Group. A Bainswest, Inc. member agency. The Insurance Journal released its 2012 listing of the Top 100 Privately Held Insurance Agencies in the United States. Bainswest, Inc. was ranked 62nd. Bainswest, started in 1994, now has 218 insurance professional in 25 communities in Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Missouri with total annual sales of $300 million.
Tier3MD, LLC was started in 2005 to meet the growing IT needs of the medical community. Our Tier3MD name reflects the fact that we provide the highest level of IT support. We understand that as medical practice leaders, you encounter issues that require escalation to subject matter experts, rapid responsiveness and unique data and security solutions.
For more information about the companies, please visit their web sites:
- Contact Information
- Scott Fikes
- Insurance First, LLC
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.