Net Insight publishes interimreport for the period January - June
August 22, 2006
Stockholm, Sweden – Net Insight publishes the interimreport for January – June 2006.
· Sales increased to SEK 50.1 million (43.5), an increase of 15 percent compared to the same period last year
· Net loss reduced compared to corresponding period last year, result after taxes for the period of SEK –24.0 million (–35.0)
· Earnings per share for the period SEK –0.07 (–0.12)
· Strong gross margin reaching 70.0 percent (61.8 percent) for the period with increasing contribution from software, services and improved cost structure for new products
· Second quarter was a record quarter with sales of SEK 30.0 million (22.5), an increase of 33 percent compared to the second quarter of last year
· Important new orders during the second quarter from leading customers such as Nozema Services, Broadcast Services Denmark and Broadwing
· Frame agreement signed with Norkring, owned by Telenor AS, for the Norwegian Digital Terrestrial TV network
After the reporting period
· Significant orders have been placed by; Norkring, Westdeutscher Rundfunk (WDR) and others
About Net Insight
Net Insight develops video, voice and data networking equipment that delivers guaranteed 100% QoS with maximum network utilization and multicast to provide a network that can efficiently and economically deliver advanced video services such as HDTV, Video on Demand and Digital Television combined with Internet and voice traffic. Our Nimbraä platform enables our customers to launch new revenue generating TV and video related services for Broadcast TV, CATV, Telco Triple Play and DVB-T with significantly reduced CAPEX and OPEX. Net Insight is quoted on the Stockholm Stock Exchange´s O list and has offices in Sweden and the USA. For more information, visit www.netinsight.net
- Contact Information
- Fredrik Trägårdh
- Net Insight AB
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.