The 10 most visionary leaders in college career services in 2014
The most visionary and forward-thinking leaders in college career services and recruiting, according to to the career services professionals who responded to the 2014 Career Services Insights Survey
CSO Research Inc. recently surveyed career services professionals from across the U.S., seeking their insights and opinions on the current state of career services and recruiting.
753 professionals from more than 520 different colleges and universities responded to the 2014 Career Services Insights Survey. Results from the 2014 Career Services Insights Survey were shared on May 23 at the 2014 CSO User Training and Networking Conference in Austin, Texas.
The full 2014 Career Services Insights Report will be available for free download from the CSO Research website in June 2014.
The final question of the survey asked “In your opinion, who are the most visionary and forward-thinking leaders in career services and recruiting today?”
212 people responded to this question, naming a total of 265 different career services and recruiting professionals. The following ten individuals, in rank order, were mentioned most frequently.
The 10 most visionary and forward-thinking leaders in college career services and recruiting in 2013
- Andy Chan - Vice President for Personal & Career Development, Wake Forest University
- Manny Contomanolis - Associate Vice President and Director, Office of Cooperative Education and Career Services, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Michael True - Director, Internship Center, Messiah College
- Trudy Steinfeld - Executive Director of Career Services New York University
- Sam Ratcliffe - Director of Career Services, Virginia Military Institute
- Phil Gardner - Director of Collegiate Employment Research Institute, Michigan State University
- Farouk Dey - Associate Vice Provost for Student Affairs & Executive Director of Career Services, Stanford University
- Katharine Brooks - Executive Director of Personal and Career Development, Wake Forest University
- Ray Angle - Director of University Career Services, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Lindsay Pollak - Career & Workplace Expert/LinkedIn Ambassador, LinkedIn
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/44146/188116/188116-1.png )
- Contact Information
- Matthew Berndt
- Vice President
- CSO Research, Inc.
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.