AIRWAYS AVIATION Pilot Training Academy launches new Australian Training Campus
Gold Coast – Australia The Airways Aviation Group announced the opening of their new bespoke education and commercial facilities at Gold Coast Airport, Queensland, Australia with an opening ceremony officiated by the Hon. Michael Hart MP on behalf of the Minister of Education Hon. John-Paul Langbroek MP. Also in attendance were Mr Romy Hawatt - Airways Aviation Group CEO and Justice John Dowd Chancellor of Southern Cross University along with a number of local, national and international guests, including the Hon. Catherine Cusak MLC, Airways management & staff and special guests from the Royal Oman Police Directorate of Aviation.
Airways Aviation brings together under one global brand a number of well established aviation entities that offers world standard fixed wing and helicopter training & education via it’s Government approved facilities.
“In Australia for example, Airways Aviation is the only Australian Government Approved Registered Training Organisation (RTO), and Commonwealth Register of Courses and Institutions for Overseas Students (CRICOS) provider in Australia offering Certificate IV and Diploma courses up to and including multi-engine instrument ratings for both fixed-wing and rotary-wing student pilots”
“This new bespoke education facility on the beautiful Gold Coast is the first of many important stages of our planned strategic growth over 2014 and beyond as our company responds to both domestic and international market demand, and industry expectations.” said Romy Hawatt – Airways Aviation Group CEO.
The Australian operation is postured to provide domestic and international aviation students a competitive edge on the global stage where demand for quality commercial pilots is on the rapid increase. Airways Aviation students benefit from a large alumni, management with strong international experience, professional trainers & instructors, industry standard aircraft, state-of-the-art facilities and a strong association with industry and community alike.
“The opening of this new training and education facility on the Gold Coast Australia is one more important step towards realizing our goal of providing a truly unique and internationally recognized network of aviation education facilities.” said Aaron McDonald, Airways Aviation’s Business Development Manager.
Along with the overarching education focus Airways Aviation also support the local tourism, transport and emergency services industries.
AIRWAYS AVIATION GROUP
The Airways Aviation Group of companies currently conducts aviation flight-training and charter services in Australia, the United Kingdom and Montenegro with Ground school teaching facilities in the process of being established in both the United Arab Emirates and Malaysia.
Group Companies include:
- Chopperline Flight Training - Australia: Rotary-wing flight training, charter and air-work academy established in the early 1980’s in Queensland Australia.
- Coastline Flight Training – Australia: Fixed-wing flight training, charter and air-work academy established in the early 1980’s in Queensland Australia.
- Bournemouth Helicopters – United Kingdom: Rotary-wing flight training academy established in 2002 in Bournemouth, United Kingdom.
- County Connections – United Kingdom: Fixed-wing flight training, charter and air-work academy established in 2002 in Bournemouth, United Kingdom.
- Bournemouth Handling – United Kingdom: Fixed Based Operator (FBO) servicing the general aviation industry, parking, re-fuelling, access, catering, and terminal buildings established in 2002 in Bournemouth, United Kingdom.
- Airways Montenegro – Montenegro: Operating luxury helicopters and seaplanes out of the exclusive Porto Montenegro development and surrounding region’s resorts.
- PJ Pilot Services – Montenegro: Rotary and fixed-wing flight training, charter and air-work academy based in Podgorica, the capitol of Montenegro.
- Airways Aviation – UAE: Aviation ground school education facility based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, supporting the MENASA Region
The Airways Aviation Group of companies have been providing high quality pilot training solutions to the industry for well over 30 years, including highly regarded international government agencies which include, but are not limited to, the Royal Oman Police Directorate of Police Aviation, Royal Malaysian Police Air Operations Force as well as the Malaysian Fire and Rescue Air Wing.
Airways Aviation maintains a diverse fleet of aircraft at its bases around the world including single and multi-engine piston and turbine aeroplanes and helicopters.
Airways Aviation is focused on creating equal opportunities in the Australian and International aviation sectors for male and female, domestic and international students & graduates alike. Training is carried out to the highest international standards and using equipment and aircraft that often far exceed industry standard and client expectations.
For more information about the Airways Aviation group please visit www.airwaysaviation.com
( Press Release Image: http://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/48026/186215/186215-1.jpg )
- Contact Information
- AARON MCDONALD
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- AIRWAYS AVIATION
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.