Geelong Solar Power for Businesses: One Local Company Putting an End to High Upfront Costs
GEELONG, Australia January 2014 – Many business owners now understand the benefits of solar power systems but are still concerned about the up-front costs that, in some cases, can take years to pay back. But one local Geelong solar power company has found an innovative and clever way for businesses to embrace the rewards of energy efficiency without the initial cost.
Christian Pritchett, Director and Owner of Geelong solar power company City to Surf Solar Plus says, “The question isn’t whether businesses can afford to go solar, but with rising electricity costs and increasing consumer pressure the question now is – can we as a business afford NOT to go solar? Business owners can now maintain cash flow, avoid large upfront costs and high interest business loans, and own the system within 6 years while they continue to save for approximately 25 years so it is costing them more NOT to take action.” www.citytosurfsolar.com.au/
Christian’s organisation works in conjunction with Energy Smart Finance, a partnership between FlexiCommercial and Low Carbon Australia (an Australian Government funded initiative), to offer financial solutions that allow businesses to upgrade to the latest energy efficient technology to reduce operating costs and increase their bottom line without huge upfront costs. www.citytosurfsolar.com.au/
City to Surf Solar Plus is committed to reducing the impact on the environment in its local area, so the organisation does everything it can to make solar power systems in Geelong affordable for local businesses. Here are five Ways City to Surf Solar Plus helps businesses use solar power to reduce its costs long-term without paying for it in the short-term:
- Get Access to Finance. Leasing is a great way to finance new technology and equipment without taking out a high interest business loan. Get access to secure finance arrangements with minimal paperwork.
- Preserve Cash Flow. “Monthly payments are cash flow friendly so you don’t have to tap into cash reserves when you invest in new technology. You can get the technology you need right away, start saving right away, and preserve your lines of credit for other essential business expenses,” says Christian.
- Maximise Tax Benefits. Equipment leasing is a fully deductible operating expense and monthly payments may be up to 100% fully tax deductible as long as equipment is used for business purposes.
- Realise Immediate Savings. The Energy Smart Finance program is designed to help businesses start realising energy savings right away.
- Future Proof Operations. “As new standards are being set for efficiency schemes where businesses will be required to meet certain efficiency levels and requirements, proactive businesses can stay on the front foot and begin saving now but also ensure there are no costly surprise regulations in the future,” says Christian.
City to Surf Solar Plus also takes care of all the paperwork so their busy business clients no longer have to worry about meeting commercial building requirements and energy compliance. This Geelong owned and operated company is accredited by the Clean Energy Council, and its professional and experienced staff have installed more than 700 solar power systems in Geelong using only the best quality products. www.citytosurfsolar.com.au/
Contact this renowned Geelong solar power company to find out more about how it can save businesses money on rising electricity costs and help them own their own solar power systems in just 6 years at www.citytosurfsolar.com.au/.
- Contact Information
- Emma Pritchett
- City to Surf Solar Plus
- (61) 1300 348 847
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.