Event Marketing Solutions opens first overseas office in Middle East
Event Marketing Solutions (EMS) has opened an office in the Middle East, based in Dubai Media City.
Roadshow truck tours have proven to deliver time and time again for our customers in Europe and the U.S.
The opening of an office overseas is a strategic step in the company’s global expansion plans, demonstrating that international growth is at the forefront of its development strategy.
Demand for roadshow truck tours in the Middle East has increased significantly over recent years. EMS has delivered campaigns across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia and Jordan. Clients have included Ciena, Cisco, HP and DHL.
Keith Austin, CEO at EMS commented: “ Roadshow truck tours have proven to deliver time and time again for our customers in Europe and the U.S. Last year EMS delivered event marketing campaigns in more than 25 countries and we are now responding to the needs of the Middle Eastern market, providing a solution for agencies and clients based in the UAE who are looking to strengthen their position and extend their reach across the region and worldwide.”
Joe Hepworth has been appointed as general manager of the Dubai office. He has extensive knowledge of the region gained from a variety of senior roles in the interior fit-out, shipping and logistics and corporate advisory industries. Joe has witnessed growing demand from the Middle Eastern market for multi-purpose bespoke mobile spaces:
“More and more brands are experiencing the benefits of roadshow marketing campaigns in the region. International businesses have been quick to embrace the concept and initiate tours across EMEA as our customised exhibition trucks are perfectly equipped to operate in the extreme temperature conditions of this market and are able to deal with the more long-term campaigns that our customers are increasingly demanding.”
The first event marketing campaign managed by EMS EMEA will be a tour of Saudi Arabia by malt beverage brand Barbican on behalf of Ogilvy Action.
For more information visit www.eventms.ae
- EMS EMEA FZ-LLC office is located in Dubai Media City
- The Dubai office will support existing customers and agencies as well as provide services to the growing and vibrant business in the UAE.
- The first campaign managed by the EMEA team will be a tour of Saudi Arabia by Barbican, on behalf of agency Ogilvy Action
- Last year EMS exhibited in more than 25 countries and is now also looking to strengthen its position in South Africa and China
Notes to editors
- Event Marketing Solutions Ltd (EMS) plan, supply and implement international roadshow truck tours tailor-made to clients’ needs - this enables them to engage directly with their customers.
- EMS own and operate the largest and most versatile fleet of exhibition trailers in Europe and use their roadshow experience to put clients’ products and services directly in front of their target audiences - wherever they are in the world
- The company has over a decade of experience, providing international roadshow tours for global brands such as Lenovo, Samsung, DHL, IBM and Ford
- Contact Information
- Kate Price
- Press Contact
- Event Marketing Solutions
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.