The Secret of Making Unborn Babies Smarter
Pregnant mothers are able to make their unborn baby smarter. Since 1989, parents in more than 60 countries worldwide have given their children this advantage. This secret is now revealed in Australia and New Zealand for the first time.
Based on 25 years of extensive scientific research the award winning BabyPlus Prenatal Education System (“BabyPlus”) allows pregnant mothers to provide auditory stimulation for their unborn baby. The developmental benefits of BabyPlus for a baby will last their lifetime.
Baby brain development expert Ms Sue Davey said a baby’s brain grows at a remarkably rapid rate in the womb.
“We know from over 50 years of medical and scientific research that what pregnant mothers do, experience and eat has a direct impact on the brain development of their unborn baby,” said Ms Davey.
“Pregnant mothers are able to provide auditory stimulation for their baby using BabyPlus to give their baby a head start in life,” she said.
“BabyPlus is a scientifically proven prenatal education system that introduces to an unborn baby a safe, simple set of sounds that resemble a mother’s heartbeat, providing auditory stimulation. The rhythm of the sounds increases incrementally as the pregnancy progresses.”
“BabyPlus has been endorsed by scientists, medical professionals, paediatricians, gynaecologists, nurses, educators and many parents.”
“For optimal benefits, pregnant mothers need to use BabyPlus anytime between weeks18 and 32 of their pregnancy.”
Based on more than 25 years of scientific research, BabyPlus babies at birth:
· Are more relaxed and alert
· Are more interactive and responsive
· Are more readily able to be nursed
· Display an increased ability to self-sooth
And later in life demonstrate:
· Earlier developmental milestones
· Longer attention spans
· Improved school readiness
· Greater creativity and independence
· Enhanced intellectual abilities
Ms Davey said, this auditory stimulation strengthens learning ability during the developmental period when the advantages will be most significant for a child. Much like a prenatal vitamin encourages strong physical development, BabyPlus encourages strong cognitive development.
Ms Davey said there are also other important steps that pregnant mothers should take including:
· Starting prenatal vitamins early including 400 micrograms of folic acid daily
· Eating regular nutritious food including food containing omega 3 fatty acids and food high in iron
· Not eating too much fish which may contain high levels of mercury as it can cause brain damage and learning disabilities
· Staying relaxed and reduce stress as over exposure to the stress hormone cortisone can cause a baby to have learning difficulties, attention deficit issues, anxiety and lower IQ
· Avoiding alcohol early in their pregnancy
· Stopping smoking and avoiding breathing in second hand smoke
· Doing regular exercise
· Avoiding extreme heat
Pregnant mothers are able to make their unborn baby smarter. Based on scientific research the developmental benefits provided by BabyPlus for a baby will last their lifetime.
For more information about baby brain development and early learning visit www.brainychild.com.au
High resolution images and interview are available on request.
Name: Sue Davey
Brainy Child Education
Phone: 1300 650 823 or 0411 190 702
- Contact Information
- Sue Davey
- Managing Director
- Brainy Child Education
- (61) 1300650823
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.