Rebit Launches Mobius Integrated Sync, Share, and Backup Service for Managed Service Providers and Cloud Service Providers
Offers Flexible Deployment Model, Brandable Platform and Bring-Your-Own-Cloud Capability
Architected specifically for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), Rebit Mobius can be deployed as a cloud service, on-premises or with a hybrid model. Mobius provides the option to choose your own storage, allowing service providers to meet the data security requirements of their customers.
“MSPs and CSPs have unique implementation requirements and want to remain in control of their customer relationships,” commented Paul Guerin, CEO, Rebit Inc. “Rebit Mobius is a fully integrated, secure, and brandable service with a flexible deployment model, empowering service providers to deliver a customized solution to their customers.”
About Rebit Mobius
· Ad hoc user experience – Rebit Mobius’ ad-hoc sharing model makes sync-and-share a natural extension of the user’s workflow, and eliminates the need for a user to adapt conventions of the application.
· Flexible Deployment Model – Service providers are no longer constrained by a one-size-fits-all deployment model. Mobius can be implemented as a cloud-only solution, on-premises or in a hybrid configuration.
· PrivatizedCloud™ - With proprietary encryption key management at the user and storage provider levels, Mobius allows customers to use public cloud storage with the security of a private cloud.
· BYOC (Bring-Your-Own-Cloud) – With a simple configuration option in Mobius, service providers can choose to host data using their public cloud account, behind the firewall in a private cloud, or both.
· Branding – Rebit Mobius can be branded across all individual components of the service.
· True Backup – Data will be automatically backed up to the cloud when it is shared; alternatively, users can choose to back up files, folders or the entire desktop to the cloud. Backed up data stays in the cloud until the user deletes it.
· Centralized Management Console – Rebit Mobius is managed through a centralized console, enabling administrators to easily provision groups and users. Mobius also supports multi-tenancy, providing the ability to run and manage multiple customers from one portal.
· Rebit Mobius lets service providers retain control over their customer’s billing relationships by integrating with off-the-shelf and custom billing systems.
About Rebit Inc.
Rebit Inc. is an award-winning software company committed to delivering best-in-class backup and recovery solutions for home users, professionals and small businesses. Rebit5 earned the Editors’ Choice Awards from PC Magazine and the DigitalReviews Network . “Follow the frog” on Facebook , LinkedIn , Twitter and the Frog Blog . www.rebit.com
Rebit and the Rebit logo are registered trademarks of Rebit Inc. in the USA and other countries. All company and/or product names may be trade names, trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners.
- Contact Information
- Marilyn R. Kroner
- Kroner Communications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.