Mornington Peninsula Luxury Dog Boarding Kennel Sets New Level of Quality for Man’s Best Friend
MELBOURNE, Australia October 2013 – Loyal, loving unconditionally, making their owners laugh by chasing their tail for hours and more…dogs have long been considered man’s best friend, so it’s no wonder pet owners always want the best for their ‘best’ friends. That’s why dog boarding kennels have moved up a notch, with LUXURY dog boarding kennels now highly sought after by discerning pet owners, who find all they desire and more on Melbourne’s Mornington Peninsula. www.dogscountryclub.com.au/
Like people, dogs have different personalities, temperaments, ages, and special needs. That’s why creating an environment to suit these individual needs is a must in order to make sure man (and woman)’s best friend’s stay is a pleasant and luxurious one. Mornington Peninsula luxury dog boarding kennel Dogs Country Club and Kennel Resort offers a holiday resort with luxury accommodations designed to please even the fussiest of pets and their owners.
Cory Andrews, Manager of Dogs Country Club and Kennel Resort says, “Our company is a family owned and operated business with over 65 years of combined experience in caring for animals including boarding, breeding, grooming, and showing of dogs and cats. Our goal is to provide a loving and safe environment for the beloved pets while their owners are away from home. At Dogs Country Club and Kennel Resort, we pride ourselves on caring for animals across the Mornington Peninsula as well as the Melbourne Metropolitan areas.” www.dogscountryclub.com.au/
This Mornington Peninsula luxury dog boarding resort treats the dogs in its esteemed care with:
- Ten different types of accommodation specifically designed with the pet’s comfort in mind. This includes full insulation, sound proofing and thorough cleaning daily;
- Lots of play and cuddle times depending on the needs of their canine clients;
- A wide selection of dry, fresh, cooked, raw, and high quality tinned foods in the daily menu; and
- A complimentary bath prior to the departure of guests. www.dogscountryclub.com.au/
The other facilities that ensure this Mornington Peninsula luxury dog kennel stands out include:
- Special care for geriatric clients or guests with special needs such as diabetes, advanced arthritis, epilepsy, etc.;
- 24/7 vet on call – every day of the year;
- Pick-up and delivery service in air-conditioned vehicles inside the ‘K9 Kabs’; and
- On site 24-hour care from professional and experienced dog lovers.
Dog owner and client of this Mornington Peninsula luxury dog boarding kennel, Nikki Nourish says, “Just picked Albie up from a weekend stay and she is shattered and done nothing but sleep since getting home which is always a sign that she’s had a great time and plenty of play. She’s come back as fluffy as a teddy bear too, thanks guys. I also loved getting the report on her time there; it’s good to know how she got on. We’ll definitely be back.”
- Contact Information
- Cory Andrews
- Dogs Country Club and Kennel Resort
- (61) 03 5971 1127
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.