Time Management Increases Productivity
Time management increases productivity for many business people to organise their daily activities to achieve their goals.
Five Changes That Will Increase Your Daily Productivity
Many business people still have difficulty organising their daily activities to achieve their goals. Time management expert, Louise Corica says that her own strategies for organising her day has seen her achieve amazing results.
“Acknowledging that there are high level priorities in a normal work day is important.”
“If your workload becomes too much – STOP what you are doing.”
“Ask yourself how important is this? Am I using my time efficiently by doing this particular thing now?
“I recommend that if you don’t know how to plan your day, then don’t delay, start today,” she says.
“Whether you are a stay at home Mum or you work in a Corporate office, you need to plan for your day.”
“For example, when you plan for the next day at the end of each day you are already ahead.”
“I can’t imagine my day without a list.”
“You need to block out specific times for specific activities.”
“After a few days of doing this you will find that you are more relaxed, you are meeting deadlines and getting things done.”
Ms Corica said that people with planning issues could benefit from doing the following five things:
- At the end of each day at work or before you go to bed: make or update your list of things to do;
- Allow at least 10 minutes to prepare this list: Put the list in a prominent position, now where it is at all times.
- Do one task at a time and finish it: When you start a task. Do it till you finish it. Only start something new when you have finished one task.
- Block sections of your schedule for specific activities: Allow yourself time to read, think things through, making phone calls and putting things away; and
- Plan for the future: Always reward yourself when you achieve a achieve goals.
Ms Corica said that in most cases people come up with their own style of list that suits them.
Ms Corica specialises in helping people become exceptional at planning their activities and achieving goals including making change easy, and others.
Business owners and individuals who wanted more details on how to make their day a better one, can contact Ms Corica via her website and check out the sample daily action plan sheets for you to practice on at www.time2manage.com.
Ms Louise Corica
- Contact Information
- Louise Corica
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.