Ronald Reitz Concludes Term as President of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA): Key Accomplishments and Highlights
San Diego, CA - Ronald R. Reitz, Certified Professional Public Adjuster and President of Quality Claims Management in San Diego, recently completed his tenure as President of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA). During the past year, Reitz made great strides at NAPIA, with several noteworthy accomplishments, including:
- A focus on heightened awareness and regulatory enforcement related to the Unauthorized Practice of Public Adjusting. NAPIA’s Executive Team worked closely with various regulators to protect the public from unscrupulous and unlicensed companies offering public adjusting services without proper credentials.
- Multiple appearances before the Kansas State Senate to testify on proposed changes to licensing regulations.
- Meeting with the California Commissioner of Insurance in Sacramento to address existing and pending matters that adversely affect insured consumers in the state.
- Accelerating NAPIA’s focus on education by launching a new professional certification program that is now administered by The Institutes-which administers nearly all professional insurance designations.
“It was a very rewarding experience to serve as President of NAPIA,” said Reitz. “Through each small win, we continued NAPIA’s goal to promote the highest standards of professional education, conduct and ethics in the field of public insurance adjusting.” Reitz passed the gavel to Art Jansen, Jr., SPPA, who will serve as President for 2013.
Founded in 1951, the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA) promotes the highest standards of professional education, conduct and ethics in the field of public insurance adjusting. NAPIA’s 600 members are committed to working in the best interest of their client – the policyholder – and to conducting business with honesty and integrity. NAPIA provides guidance for victims of natural disasters throughout the United States. To find out more about the association, please visit www.napia.com.
About Quality Claims Management
Quality Claims Management Corporation is a premier provider of customized insurance recovery solutions. Mortgagee solutions include mortgage insurance/investor claims processing and licensed hazard claims management. Claim adjusting and advocacy are also provided for homeowners and businesses. All claims are managed for an equitable settlement and accelerated resolution timelines. Contact Quality Claims at (866) 450-1183 or www.qualityclaims.com.
- Contact Information
- Colleen Tretola
- Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Quality Claims Management Corporation
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.