Infidelity Expert Available for Comments On Joan Stonecipher’s Swift Decision To Divorce Boeing’s Harry Stonecipher For His Affair
Stating that she was “just as blown away by this as everyone else,” Joan Stonecipher, Harry Stonecipher’s wife of 50 years, filed for divorce Thursday, just days after his forced resignation from Boeing for his affair with Debra Peabody. Infidelity Ruth Houston is available to comment on the infidelity questions surrounding the Stonecipher Affair
Author and infidelity expert Ruth Houston is available to comment on Joan Stonecipher’s swift decision to divorce Harry Stonecipher for his affair with Debra Peabody, as well as the
Infidelity Issues Surrounding the Stonecipher Affair and Pending Divorce:
• Did Joan Stonecipher file for divorce out of embarrassment or were there other issues involved?
• Should Harry Stonecipher’s wife have given him a second chance?
• What threat did an affair only a few weeks old pose a threat to Joan Stonecipher’s 50-year marriage?
• What may have motivated Joan Stonecipher to decide in 5 days, to dissolve a marriage of 50 years?
• Could the Stonecipher marriage have survived his affair?
Ruth Houston can also discuss infidelity issues that affect the other 38 – 53 million wives whose husbands are having affairs, such as:
• What should a woman do when she discovers her husband is having an affair?
• When does a cheating husband deserve a second chance?
• What does a betrayed wife need to know in order to make an intelligent decision about whether to dissolve her marriage or give it another chance.?
• Does infidelity necessarily have to lead to divorce?
• Under what circumstances should a wife divorce a cheating husband?
• What does it take for a marriage to survive an affair?
• What must a couple do to heal a marriage from infidelity and get it back on track?
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution for dealing with an affair. However, there are 5 things a woman should do shortly after discovering her husband’s affair. There are also 5 mistakes she should avoid making in those first few days or weeks after finding out about her husband’s affair.
To receive a free special Report entitled 5 things You Shouldn’t Do If He’s Cheating on You, send an e-mail to InfidelityAdvice@gmail.com
About Ruth Houston:
Infidelity expert Ruth Houston is the author of Is He Cheating on You?- 829 Telltale Signs, a comprehensive guide which documents practically every known sign of infidelity. She has been quoted in the New York Times, the Toronto Sun, the New York Post, Cosmopolitan, the Christian Science Monitor, the Albany Times Union, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Marie Claire, First magazine and numerous other publications here and abroad. She has also been a guest on over 100 radio and TV talk shows in the US, Europe, South America, and the Caribbean, including Good Day New York, TalkAmerica, Telemundo, BBC, The Breakfast Club, Caracol Radio Network, ClearChannel, the Mike Gallagher Show, and 1010WINS
- Contact Information
- Ruth Houston
- author and infideity expert
- Lifestyle Publications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.