Mercedes-Benz pushes ahead with development of China sales structure
Mercedes-Benz China sales structure
• Current measures:
- Central Sales in Stuttgart to be bolstered by dedicated “Sales Management China” unit
- Fast-track expansion of dealer network, 75 new dealerships in 2013
- After-sales initiative to ensure sustainable growth
• Hubertus Troska: “We have taken numerous measures for our Chinese business in the past six months. And we’re keeping our foot on the gas. Thanks to our dealer network expansion we are continually opening up cities and regions in which Mercedes-Benz has not previously had an adequate presence.”
• A clear vote of confidence from Chinese dealers: Hubertus Troska unanimously appointed Director of the Carl Benz Academy (China)
By pooling all sales activities for imported and locally produced passenger cars under the umbrella of Beijing Mercedes-Benz Sales Service Co. Ltd. (BMBS), Daimler has established the structural set-up for the optimization of sales operations in China, thus paving the way for sustainable growth. On this basis, the company is pushing ahead with the ongoing development of its sales operations for what is set to be Mercedes-Benz’s most important passenger car market in the future – as illustrated by numerous current examples:
• A special unit dedicated to China is being set up at Central Sales in Stuttgart.
• The Chinese dealer network is undergoing fast-track development.
• A multi-stage after-sales initiative has been started.
• Basic and advanced training capacities and training measures for sales and dealership staff are subject to continual expansion.
“We have taken numerous measures for our Chinese business in the past six months and are proceeding step by step. May saw a continuation of the positive sales trend from the previous months and we are keeping our foot on the gas together with the sales organization in Germany,” says Hubertus Troska, the member of Daimler’s Board of Management responsible for China. “Together with the expansion and rejuvenation of our product range, a decisive factor for our sustained success is the consistent development of our dealer network, among other things. In this way we are continually opening up cities and regions in which Mercedes-Benz has not previously had an adequate presence.”
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.