Strike Action by French Air Traffic Controllers - Air France Flight Forecasts for 11 June 2013
A call for strike action by several French air traffic controllers’ unions will disrupt air traffic from Tuesday 11 to Thursday 13 June 2013. The French Civil Aviation Authority (DGAC) has requested airlines to adapt their flight schedule on departure from and arrival to certain French airports.
On 11 June, Air France expects:
- to transport all its customers on long-haul flights to and from Paris.
- to adapt its short and medium-haul flight schedule. As far as possible, Air France recommends its customers with a reservation on short and medium-haul flights to postpone their trip during this period.
Last-minute delays and cancellations can also be expected.
Air France is doing everything to minimize the inconvenience this strike action may cause. Airport teams and Air France commercial staff remain mobilized to inform customers.
Consult flight information
In all cases, customers are recommended to check information on the flight schedule, updated in real time, before going to the airport:
• at www.airfrance.com, in the “Flight schedule updates” section
• on the mobile.airfrance.com website or Air France iPhone, Android Windows Phone and Blackberry apps
• by SMS by texting your flight number to 63654 (example: AF6250).
Air France offers its customers the possibility to postpone their trip at no extra costs:
In case of a cancellation or delay, Air France offers the AF Connect service to directly inform customers on their mobile phone, smartphone or by email using their personal contact details provided to the airline. The free AF Connect service is available in 13 languages for all passengers worldwide.
In order to be personally notified, Air France invites customers to update their personal contact details (mobile phone and /or email address) in their reservation file on the airline’s website.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.