The 10 most visionary leaders in career services in 2013
The most visionary and forward-thinking leaders in career services and recruiting - according to the career services professionals who responded to the 2013 Career Services Insights Survey
CSO Research Inc. recently surveyed career services professionals from across the U.S. and around the world, seeking their insights and opinions on the current state of career services and recruiting.
653 professionals from 481 different colleges and universities responded to the 2013 Career Services Insights Survey. Results from the 2013 Career Services Insights Survey will be shared on May 22 at the 2013 CSO Research Training and Networking Conference in Austin, Texas.
The full 2013 Career Services Insights Report will be available for free download from the CSO Research website in June 2013.
The final question of the survey asked “In your opinion, who are the most visionary and forward-thinking leaders in career services and recruiting today?”
223 people responded to this question, naming a total of 194 different career services and recruiting professionals. The following ten individuals, in rank order, were mentioned most frequently.
The 10 most visionary and forward-thinking leaders in career services and recruiting in 2013
- #1 Andy Chan, Vice President for Personal & Career Development - Wake Forest University
- #1 Michael True, Director, Internship Center - Messiah Colleg
- #3 O. Ray Angle, Director, University Career Services- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- #3 Manny Contomanolis, Associate Vice President and Director - Office of Cooperative Education and Career Services – Rochester Institute of Technology
- #5 Matt Berndt, Director of Communication and Career Services - CSO Research, Inc.
- #6 Katharine Brooks, Director of Liberal Arts Career Services – The University of Texas at Austin
- #6 Lindsey Pollak, Career & Workplace Expert / LinkedIn Ambassador - LinkedIn
- #8 Andy Ceperley, Project Director, Careers & Employment - University of Melbourne
- #8 Phil Gardner, Director Collegiate Employment Research Institute - Michigan State Universit
- #8 Sam Ratcliffe, Director, Career Services - Virginia Military Institute
- Contact Information
- Matthew Berndt
- Director, Communication & Career Services
- CSO Research Inc
- (1) 866-705-4201 x 128
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.