Benefits of Healthy Pet Food and Treats Revealed by Aussie Animal Lover
LINDFIELD, Australia April 2013, – Most people are aware that maintaining a balanced diet and regular exercise are the two most important keys to a healthy life. What some people don’t know is that animals need healthy food and exercise too. With a surge in the number of pet owners being told by their vets to put their beloved four-legged baby on a ‘doggy diet’, there has been a simultaneous rise in pet owners looking at the nutritional value of pet food and making the switch to healthier options. One Lindfield healthy online pet store is catering to this increasing consumer demand by offering healthy pet foods and treats.
Millie Chen, director of Coddles Generation says, “Nutrition is crucial to the wellbeing and welfare of our cherished pets. We, as human beings, need to take care of our health with good nutritious food – the same is true with our beloved animal friends. So I decided to do extensive research on the nutritional value of various pet food options. When we launched the Coddles Generation website, we made sure that all the products we sell at our healthy online pet store are 100% natural with no added preservatives, no colouring, and no artificial flavouring so everyone who visits our store can be sure they’re giving their pets only the best.” www.coddles.com.au/
Coddles Generation offers a vast array of healthy pet food that includes Fish4Dogs. A diet rich in fish oils and Omega 3 can aid with:
- Coat condition – The Omega 3 in fish oils will do wonders for a dog’s coat,
- Skin condition – The Omega 3 in fish oils helps reduce dry and irritated skin,
- Joint mobility – The anti-inflammatory properties of Omega 3 can help make tired and aching joints suppler,
- Brain and eye development – Omega 3 and the mineral balance in fish is a major factor in development,
- Digestion and gut health – The easier digestibility of fish protein reduces the growth of unwanted gut bacteria and helps those dogs who are prone to sensitive tummies and also older dogs with slower digestive systems, and
- Above all, Fish4Dogs has a taste dogs adore – the stronger aromas and flavours of fish are a welcome alternative to the more bland foods often found in standard pet food.
Millie has made it her life’s mission to provide animals with low fat, healthy pet food but her services also include providing safe shelter during those times when pet owners need to travel. Millie initially founded Coddles Generation in 2009 as a pet minding service but due to the overwhelming response to her love, care and focus on pet health, the organisation quickly expanded into other areas including offering healthy pet food and treats to her ‘in-house’ four-legged, furry guests as well as to loved doggies and moggies Australia-wide. The entire range of healthy pet food can be found at online at www.coddles.com.au/.
- Contact Information
- Millie Chen
- Coddles Generation
- (61) 0432 880 777
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.