Mindful Money Magazine for the iPad celebrates Financial Literacy Month; The only digital magazine with financial information from trusted fee-only Financial Advisors
According to LIMRA, 85% of U.S. workers save less than 10% yet they will need significant savings to ensure their financial security. Mindful Money Magazine gives conflict free information from the best practicing fee-only Financial Advisors.
In August 2012 a Financial Literacy study by the SEC discussed the existing level of financial literacy in the U.S. They found- “Studies reviewed by the Library of Congress indicated that U.S. retail investors lack basic financial literacy. The studies demonstrate that investors have a weak grasp of elementary financial concepts and lack critical knowledge of ways to avoid investment fraud.”
In this issue:
* The important things to review in your investment portfolio.
* How to avoid paying fees to do a 401K rollover
* We provide a resource to get a free credit report card
* Help your aging parents plan a worry free retirement
* Video explaining personal bankruptcy options- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
* Video from NAPFA about what is comprehensive financial planning and how it benefits you
* Tips on how to raise financially independent kids
* The latest information on college tax credits
* Download a free family financial goal guide
* A mindfulness teacher talks about how to cure the wanting mind
* An amusing article on how a teenager learns how to budget
Mindful Money Magazine is published by Fern Alix LaRocca CFP® EA, who has over 30 years experience in the financial services industry. She is the former CEO of Advanced Financial Designs.
Experts in Behavioral Finance and mindfulness teachers suggest ways to change mindset and produce healthy financial behaviors. Real people are who have successfully saved, reduced debt, and invested are also featured to motivate and inspire.
- Contact Information
- Fern Alix LaRocca
- Advanced Financial Designs
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.