More destinations with the Air France Travel Saver Card
Air France is extending its “Metropolitan France” Travel Saver Card to flights to Europe, North Africa and Israel.
For the same price, the “Metropolitan France” Travel Saver Card is expanding
Accessible to all, Air France’s “France-Europe-North Africa” Travel Saver card offers up to 35%* discount on the French domestic network, and, from 3 April 2013, up to 30%* discount on flights to Europe, North Africa and Israel. Its price remains unchanged: €349 for a six month subscription and €610 for a one-year subscription. This Travel Saver card, which pays for itself after four return trips, is personal and enables customers to manage their own day or half-day returns.
The Air France Travel Saver card gives customers the opportunity to travel from France ** at a Travel Saver fare, on flights marketed by Air France (except Lyon-Gothenburg and Marseille-Milan flights) and those operated by HOP!
As of April 3, 2013, customers who already hold an Air France Travel Saver card will automatically benefit from discount on flights to Europe, North Africa and Israel.
Discount on even more Air France and Hop! flights
The Air France Travel Saver card makes travel easier for customers in France and to Europe, North Africa and Israel and enables customers to handle unexpected last-minute changes. It offers customers:
- a larger baggage allowance: 2 free bags of 23 kg each, regardless of the cabin class;
- insurance automatically provided by Air France;
- a 15% discount on public car rental rates with Hertz and access to Hertz On Demand in France.
Specific services for more flexibility:
- a fully-flexible ticket with changes possible at no extra cost;
- access to the last available seat in the Economy cabin;
- priority access to the front of the cabin to exit the aircraft faster (on flights operated by Air France and HOP!).
For cardholders travelling in Premium Economy:
- dedicated sales counters and check-in desks;
- access to Air France lounges at Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam-Schiphol;
- 200% Miles earned.
The new “France-Europe-North Africa” Travel Saver Card is in addition to the current range of Air France’s Travel Saver cards. All news and information about these cards is available on the website airfrance.fr – in the Corporate offers section or in the dedicated section for cardholders at www.afklm-newsaffaires.fr.
* on the full fare, excluding tax and service charges
** connecting flights from a European city are excluded from this new Travel Saver offer
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.