Google+ for PR: Mastering Google+ Pages and Hangouts---Best Bets for Brands in 2013
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar
March 20, 2013 — Oakland, CA — Bulldog Reporter’s PR University is empowering PR professionals to learn how to set up and supercharge their Google+ presence with the latest upgrades and tricks. The Master Class Webinar will teach attendees to engage millions more brand fans and boost SEO ranking.
PR pros who attend the new 90-minute webinar: Google+ for PR: Mastering Google+ Pages and Hangouts---Best Bets for Brands in 2013 will also learn how to take advantage of recent upgrades, how to integrate Google+ with other social media channels, how to create highly engaging content and updates, and how to measure success.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Friday, March 22, at 1PM EST. Featured Trainers include:
Stephanie Scott, Social Media Specialist, American Airlines
Katie Morse, Social Marketing Manager, Billboard
Danielle Brigida, Senior Manager of Social Strategy and Integration, National Wildlife Federation
Chris Abraham, Social Media Director, Unison Agency
What PR pros will learn:
• New Developments: How recent upgrades and improvements on Google+ can help a company or brand
• Data and Stats: Why Google+ matters—even for B2B companies
• How Google+ connects all the other Google products like YouTube, Google Maps, Images, Offers, Books and more
• Planning Essentials: How to create a systematic social media strategy that includes Google+
• Proven ways to integrate Google+ with other social media (including blogs)—and with marketing mainstays like email
• How to set up Google+ company pages to improve reputation and drive even more traffic to company sites
• Superior Profiles: Secrets of creating compelling profiles—from keyword optimization tips to visual branding best practices
• Advanced Steps & Engagement Secrets: How to attract more fans and followers on Google+ while showcasing wares and services with engaging pages, updates and more
• Circles, Events and Hangouts: How to engage circles and brands fans with timely topics and using Google Hangouts
• Measurement: How to measure the value of Google+ efforts and prove their worth to management across each platform
• Best Practices: Most effective pages and techniques being used by brands to build buzz—and how PR pros can imitate their success
For more details, go to the conference home page or download the PDF brochure.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media—a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Brian Pittman
- BullDog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.