"Dreams Come True" at the 125th Rose Parade with YMT Vacations
YMT Vacations Offers Four Packages to Experience the 2014 Tournament of Roses Parade
EL SEGUNDO, CA – For the last 37 years, YMT Vacations, the leading provider of affordable vacation packages, has been proud to host thousands of guests on Rose Parade tour packages. With a “Dreams Come True” theme, the 125th Rose Parade, held on January 1, 2014, will be no exception. This year, each of YMT’s packages combines exclusive access to the parade with a tour of the sunny areas surrounding Southern California and beyond.
“YMT Vacations provides guests with behind-the-scenes access to the Rose Parade,” stated Jerre Fuqua, President of YMT Vacations. “Whether you are a fanatic about flowers and football, or just need an escape to warmer weather, our Rose Parade tours are a fun and festive way to ring in 2014. This will be our 38th year hosting our guests at this annual event and we offer many different ways to enjoy the festivities.”
All tours start on December 29, 2013, and feature an exclusive private viewing of the Rose Parade floats, a dinner and presentation on the history and tradition by official Tournament staff, and reserved grandstand seats.
Parade packages include:
- Rose Parade & Los Angeles Tour: Priced from $699, this 5-day tour visits the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and Rodeo Drive.
- Rose Parade & Coastal California Tour: Highlights include city tours of Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Pismo Beach, Big Sur, Monterey, and San Francisco. The 10-day tour is priced from $1,249 and the 11-day tour is priced from $1,299.
- Rose Parade Plus Grand Canyon Sunrise & Red Rocks Tour: Priced from $1,249, this 11-day tour includes two nights in exciting Las Vegas, a sunrise breakfast at the Grand Canyon National Park, tours of Phoenix, Scottsdale, and the Red Rocks of Sedona.
- Rose Parade & Panama Canal Cruise: After the Rose Parade and a 2-night tour of the Central California Coast, embark on a 14-night cruise that includes stops in Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Huatulco and Puerto Chiapas, Mexico; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; and Cartagena, Colombia, as well as a transit of the historic Panama Canal. The 22-day cruise and tour is priced from $2,199 per person.
For more information about Rose Parade vacation packages, to request a brochure, or for reservations, contact YMT Vacations at 1-800-922-9000 or www.ymtvacations.com.
About YMT Vacations:
Based in sunny Los Angeles, YMT Vacations has been a leader in providing affordable travel packages since 1967. YMT tours are targeted to a mature audience and feature land and cruise itineraries to popular destinations including Alaska, Hawaii and Europe. Over one million travelers have enjoyed YMT’s time-tested tour programs and nearly half of guests are repeats or referrals – two facts that illustrate that YMT Vacations truly is the best travel value available.
- Contact Information
- Kelsey Tomascheski
- PR & Communications Manager
- YMT Vacations
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.