On Land, At Sea, In the Air — JVC Builds Roster of Adixxion Action Cam Athletes
WAYNE, NJ — From the rugged Utah backcountry to the lakes of central Florida to the tropical waves of Bali, JVC has professional athletes capturing their adventures with the company’s Adixxion action camera. JVC recently expanded its roster of action sports partners, signing several new athletes to promote Adixxion. The company now has action sports athletes active in skiing, surfing, wakeboarding, FMX, motorcycle racing and skydiving, all capturing the action with Adixxion.
The newest JVC Adixxion athletes are:
• Parker Coffin — member of the Pacsun USA Surf Team, representing the United States in international competition. He has two Surfing America championship titles and an NSSA Championship;
• Jamey Parks — competitive big mountain skier. Parks also spends much of his time working with photographers and filmmakers, helping them capture stunning images and footage of backcountry big mountain skiing. Parks has worked on several projects for Warren Miller Entertainment, a well-known producer of ski films;
• Tony Carroll — pro wakeboarder, sponsored by Epic Boats, Hyperlite Wakeboards and Zinka Sunscreen. Tony competes on the Pro Wakeboard Tour;
• Michelle and Steve Scheller — members of a competitive skydiving team, CSC Inferno, affiliated with the Chicagoland Skydiving Center;
• Derek Garland – professional FMX (freestyle motocross) rider who has competed in every major FMX tour.
JVC Adixxion athletes use Adixxion cameras to capture their activities and share the video with friends and fans via social media. Their videos can also be found on the JVC YouTube channel and Adixxion Facebook page.
The JVC GC-XA1 ADIXXION ups the ante in the action camera category by offering a range of features and capabilities that outpace competing models. Truly pocket-sized and weighing barely a quarter pound, ADIXXION is waterproof to a depth of five meters (16.4 feet), shockproof to withstand a fall from two meters (6.5 feet), dustproof and freeze-proof, all without the need for a separate housing. In addition, ADIXXION includes built-in Wi-Fi, 1.5-inch LCD monitor, image stabilizer and offers full HD 1920×1080/30p and 1280×720/60p recording.
About JVC Americas Corp.
Headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey, JVC Americas Corp. is a wholly owned subsidiary of JVC Kenwood Corporation. JVC Americas distributes a complete line of video and audio equipment for the consumer and professional markets. For further product information, visit JVC’s website.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.