Second Vector Signal Transceiver From NI Extends Innovative Software-Designed Instrumentation Platform
· NI offers an I/Q interface on new vector signal transceiver (VST) instruments, which combine a vector signal generator and a vector signal analyzer with a user-programmable FPGA for real-time signal processing and control.
· Engineers can use NI LabVIEW system design software to transform the VST into a new instrument or enhance its existing functionality.
· The new VST module adds baseband I/Q capabilities to increase test coverage for RF transceiver test.
AUSTIN, Texas – National Instruments today announced its second vector signal transceiver, the NI PXIe-5645R, which is built on a software-designed architecture that engineers can modify with LabVIEW to meet their specific needs. The new vector signal transceiver adds a high-performance, differential or single-ended I/Q interface to test both the RF and baseband signals of a device with a single instrument for faster test times using the latest PC and FPGA technologies.
“The software-designed architecture of the new NI PXIe-5645R vector signal transceiver provides users with unprecedented flexibility for applications such as RF transceiver baseband test,” said Jin Bains, NI vice president of RF R&D.
· 65 MHz to 6 GHz frequency range, 80 MHz instantaneous bandwidth and 24 channels of high-speed digital I/Q
· Baseband I/Q interface with 16-bit data sampled at 120 MS/s with up to 80 MHz of complex bandwidth, configurable as differential or single ended
· Open, programmable FPGA that engineers can customize to add user-defined functionality
· Users can download prebuilt and modifiable IP for the most common applications at www.ni.com/vst/
Click to Tweet: Second vector signal transceiver from @NIGlobal extends innovative software-designed instrumentation platform http://bit.ly/12XpTUv
About National Instruments
Since 1976, National Instruments (www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
-NI PXIe-5645R VST
- Priced* from $51,999; €43,500; ¥5,549,000
*All prices subject to change
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.