InsightSoftware.com Offers Oracle E-Business Suite Reporting Help at Upcoming User Conferences
Events Offer Oracle E-Business Suite Customers Reporting and ERP Help from the Experts
Denver, Feb. 11, 2013 -- InsightSoftware.com, developers of leading, comprehensive ERP reporting solutions for Oracle E-Business Suite, will offer EBS customers specialized reporting assistance in a series of upcoming User Group conferences.
Users worldwide will:
- Get answers to their most challenging Oracle EBS reporting and upgrade issues
- Hear about the latest ERP trends
- Share best practices for upgrading
- See a powerful new tool that combines data from across all EBS modules and/or external data sources using a drag-and-drop interface
- Learn how to further their corporate business and finance strategies with new product innovations
Event attendees will get a chance to experience a powerful new tool, Insight Designer ExpressTM, that enables IT and power users to easily combine data from any Oracle E-Business Suite module and/or external data source into one seamless view. This drag-and-drop solution lets users create custom report templates in minutes to match their unique business needs. With Designer Express, finance and business owners gain access to information that may never have been viewed together before, all in real time.
InsightSoftware will offer reporting assistance at the following Oracle EBS User Group Events:
- Feb. 12, 2013: Oracle UKOUG Financials SIG (London, UK)
- Feb. 15, 2013: Ohio Valley OAUG (Cincinnati, OH)
- Feb. 22, 2013: Southwest Regional OAUG (Los Angeles, CA)
- Feb. 22, 2013: North Central OAUG (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
- Mar. 12, 2013: OUG Ireland (Dublin, IR)
- Mar. 13, 2013: Utah OUG (Sandy, UT)
- Mar. 15, 2013: OAUG NJ (Secaucus, NJ)
- Apr. 7-11, 2013: Collaborate 2013 (Denver, CO)
“We believe ERP reporting should be swift, accurate and easy to use, so users can focus on bigger impact initiatives such as providing information, analysis and recommendations that support and further the organization’s business strategies,” said Glenn Wirick, Insight’s vice president of product management. “Staying deeply involved at the user level allows us to provide immediate relief for users in the ERP trenches every day. We are passionate about identifying and eliminating typical reporting obstacles until reporting becomes as simple as we all know it should be.”
To learn more or to register for any of these user group events, please visit www.insightsoftware.com, or InsightSoftware’s user group registration page.
InsightSoftware.com provides hassle-free reporting solutions to Oracle E-Business Suite and JD Edwards users. Their solutions help companies address changing business challenges and are installed in hours, providing an immediate ROI. With over 650 customers and 45,000 users, InsightSoftware.com solutions are enabling end users to deliver answers to business-critical questions in minutes. www.insightsoftware.com.
Oracle, Oracle E-Business Suite, and JD Edwards are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
# # #
- Contact Information
- Claire Mylott
- Media Relations Contact
- For InsightSoftware
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.