Christchurch Life Coach and Motivational Speaker Reveals 10 Secrets to Business Success
CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand February, 2013 – A Christchurch life coach, motivational speaker and author who was buried under the rubble of her business building in the Christchurch earthquakes but has never lost her fighting spirit has recently revealed her 10 Secrets to Business Success to help her peers rebuild their beloved city.
“As a multiple small business owner, I understand how hard it has been for businesses in Christchurch but – and this is something my life coaching clients know well – I believe it is important we remain happy, focussed and committed to rebuilding a life here,” says Karen Scott, Christchurch life coach. www.kickstartlifecoach.co.nz/
Five of Karen’s 10 Secrets to Business Success include:
6. Earn respect: Stick to your word, hold eye contact, never lose your cool and maintain your personal appearance – according to Karen these help earn respect and with respect comes referrals.
7. Dot I’s and cross T’s: Each business must meet certain accounting and legal requirements, and follow regulations set by councils, government departments and other authorities. But Karen adds that each business should make sure they are keeping signed documentation above the expected level because it is the business owner’s responsibility to be prepared.
8. Is there another way?: Consider other, flexible ways to meet customers’ needs. A crucial part of this step is truly listening to what it is the customer wants and then thinking outside of the square to deliver. “In a world full of red-tape, try and make it easy for your customer. Your customer will appreciate your help,” this Christchurch life coach says.
9. Have balance in life: “When life is balanced and less stressed you see more opportunities. Small opportunities that can so easily be overlooked, can often be the beginning of great enterprises,” says Karen. “It is important to have good time management skills, have a detailed plan and a “to do” list every day. Try writing your next days to do list the night before. That saves you valuable time, because you are already focused and know where you are going to begin your day. A couple of hours can disappear very quickly while you are procrastinating over several cups of coffee, deciding what to do.”
10. Self belief not blind belief: According to Karen, people who succeed know what they want and believe that they can get it. So a belief in the self is crucial to self motivation, setting and achieving goals and ultimately, success. www.kickstartlifecoach.co.nz/
The Christchurch life coach Karen Scott helps her Kickstart Life Coaching clients achieve their life goals whether in business, career, relationships, sports or fulfilling a long held dream. She works with each client to uncover their goals and what they truly want to achieve, overcome any hurdles, change attitudes that are holding them back, and find the courage to take action, so they can start living a life they love immediately.
To find out how to live a life much-loved or to see the full list of Karen’s 10 Secrets to Business Success, visit www.kickstartlifecoach.co.nz/. More information on her Christchurch life coaching services is also available online.
- Contact Information
- Karen Scott
- Christchurch life coach
- Kickstart Life Coaching
- (61) 0275 143 212
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.