Christchurch Life Coach and Author Reveals 10 Secrets to Business Success
CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand December, 2012 – A Christchurch life coach, motivational speaker and author - recognised as a leading specialist in the areas of Business, Success, Wealth Creation, Self-Development, and Psychological Transformation - has recently revealed her 10 Secrets to Business Success in an effort to encourage good business etiquette and a thirst for success amongst her peers.
“I have coached clients for a number of years now, helping them to achieve the results they want for their lives and their businesses and these ten tips for business success are so powerful something that I make sure I share them with each one of my life coaching clients,” says Karen Scott, Christchurch life coach. www.kickstartlifecoach.co.nz/
Five of Karen’s 10 Secrets to Business Success include:
1. Smile: Karen recommends smiling at customers to make them feel comfortable and smiling at employees to improve their moods. “Smile when your day goes bad, smile when it goes well. A happy face shows confidence and a smile lifts your spirits, so smile at everyone you pass in your day,” says Karen.
2. Give customers what they want: It is important to research, ask questions and find out what customers actually want so you can provide them with it. Know your customer and be persistent. Take customer complaints as challenges to make them completely satisfied with your organisation. And if you think you’re not in the people business, think again. According to Karen, we all are.
3. ‘Fake it until you make it’: Karen shares, “Live each day, in your mind, as you have already achieved the end result you want for your business. Believe in your mind that you already made it, and the answers will come…See your successful business in your mind, feel the emotions that go with success, enjoy and live the success in your imagination. Fake it in your mind, feel the joy, the pride, the excitement. Walt Disney said if you can see it, you can have it.” But take care not to be dishonest.
4. See obstacles and deal with them: In business there are many things you don’t have any control over so it’s important to learn techniques to help you cope if something does happen. “What separates a champion from the rest is the ability to realise when they are in trouble and be able to push through it,” says Karen.
5. Know when to fight the fight: According to the Christchurch life coach, “You will never win an argument with a customer because they win by simply spending their money somewhere else,” so never argue with a customer or share political or religious beliefs. www.kickstartlifecoach.co.nz/
Karen sums up her secrets to success: “Learn to make different choices, learn new skills, expand your knowledge. Take personal responsibility so what the economy is doing doesn’t matter to you. You have the power to create your own happiness and outcome at any time. In the great depression some people become millionaires – the positive people who believed.” www.kickstartlifecoach.co.nz/
Christchurch life coach Karen Scott helps her Kickstart Life Coaching clients achieve their life goals whether in business, career, relationships, sports or fulfilling a long held dream. She works with each client and helps them determine their goals and what they want to achieve, identify and overcome their personal and professional hurdles, change attitudes that are holding them back, and help them find enough courage to take action, so they can start living the life they love.
Karen shares the full 10 Secrets to Business Success on her website www.kickstartlifecoach.co.nz/, where more information on her Christchurch life coaching services is also available.
- Contact Information
- Karen Scott
- Christchurch life coach
- Kickstart Life Coaching
- (61) 0275 143 212
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.