Podcasting for Business Owners New Wave of Personal Branding for Women Entrepreneurs
VICTORIA, Australia February, 2013 – Today, many tech-savvy women entrepreneurs are turning to small business podcasting to improve their business, increase sales, and grow their clients list. But first, what is a podcast? Podcasts consist of a series of audio files that listeners subscribe to and download using web syndication or via online streaming in computers or mobile devices like cellular phones, iPods and other media players.
Annemarie Cross, Founder of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network and host of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Show shares, “I’ve been podcasting for several years now and have enjoyed it immensely. I am the Founder of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network, on which my weekly podcast – The Ambitious Entrepreneur Show (formally Business Success Podcast) is hosted. My weekly 30-minute podcast has enabled me to reach an international audience and build relationships with customers and joint venture partners. Something I never would have dreamed possible before it all began.” www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com/
Annemarie says, “If expanding your reach to potential customers and business partners is one of your business goals, here are some basic tips on how to plan the content of your first podcast to capture and maintain your listener’s attention and to persuade them to take the next step.”
The steps to developing personal branding for women entrepreneurs through podcasting include:
1. The Introduction - should include the hook, which is the reason why listeners need to listen to the rest of the call. People are busy and need to know why they should invest their time to listen. Podcasts for business owners need to identify ‘what’s in it for them.’
2. The Main Message - should provide listeners with a tip, strategy or information that is useful and valuable and something that they can implement within their lives and/or business.
3. The Call to Action - should inform and encourage listeners to take the next step – whatever that step may be. This should be specific to the target audience’s needs and interests.
Annemarie explains, “Do you want them to leave a comment? Or Like/Share your audio with their community? You may be using your podcast as a lead generation tool and therefore want your listener to sign up for your free e-report. Whatever action you want your listener to take – tell them at the end of your podcast. For instance, at the end of each of my Business Success Podcast interviews, I encourage people to sign-up for my audio series.” www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com/
Annemarie Cross is a Business Coach, Mentor and expert in personal branding for women entrepreneurs who works with women to help them boost their credibility and visibility online and get paid what they’re worth. The Ambitious Entrepreneur Show, which is hosted on her own small business podcasting network and shares valuable business tips for other women entrepreneurs, is the International Award Winner of the 2011 Best Podcast Award from Global Media Awards.
Discover how podcasting for business can be a useful marketing tool for women entrepreneurs at www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com/.
- Contact Information
- Annemarie Cross
- Founder, CEO and Award-winning Podcast Host
- Ambitious Entrepreneur Show
- (61) 03 9708 6930
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.