How Property Management Services for Short-Term Accommodation Protects Investments
ADELAIDE, Australia January, 2013 – Whether the investor is someone who scrimped and saved to afford a second home, or an organisation that buys, leases and sells properties regularly – no investor wants to see their investment property empty or unkempt. Enlisting property management services is a cost-effective way of ensuring each investment earns passive income for the investors and generates the maximum return, leaving investors free to focus on generating revenue and investments in other ways.
Tina Villis, Director of Australian Luxury Stays, owns several luxury properties that are offered for short-term accommodation and also runs a rental property management business where investors can earn top dollar leasing their properties to short-term, usually professional, tenants who are chasing a luxury escape, or appreciate having a ‘home away from home’ when travelling or relocating for business purposes.
As a property investor herself, Tina understands the fear of turning over the responsibility to someone else to manage, lease and clean the property, yet urges property investors to consider protecting their investment by having professionals take care of the details. www.australianluxurystays.com.au/
According to Tina, property lease management protects the value of the property and provides superior returns to the investors in the following ways:
- Rental home property management companies follow changes in the industry that investors may not be aware of, such as recent tax advantages on furniture packages
- Attracting a certain type of clientele is easy by choosing an appropriate property management services provider. For short term accommodation for example, Australian Luxury Stays targets corporate clients and holiday makers
- Ensuring revenue is generated consistently by allowing property managers to find clients instead of relying on personal networks of owner-managers
- The property is maintained with appropriate property management services, including professional cleaning, housekeeping and maintenance
- Investors may be travelling overseas or interstate and unable to manage the property so by enlisting the help of property management professionals they ensure no investment opportunity is missed www.australianluxurystays.com.au/
Tina explains, “The appointment of the right management team to manage your property is critical to the success of your investment. Australian Luxury Stays provides a high level of professional service and personal touch; we care and value our clients and their properties. Our team is dedicated to a high level of customer service to both the property owner and our valued guests. Australian Luxury Stays property owners enjoy comparatively low costs, great returns, constant support, and a national marketing brand.”
Australian Luxury Stays offers short stay, medium stay and long term luxury accommodation with an intimate collection of fully furnished self-contained properties around Australia. Discover more property management services options at www.australianluxurystays.com.au/.
- Contact Information
- Tina Villis
- Australian Luxury Stays
- (61) 08 8232 1146
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.