Environmental Contractors’ Insurance Needs Explained by Legends
Legends Environmental Insurance Services provides comprehensive insurance packages that save contractors time and money.
Environmental contractors provide vital services to help protect the public and the environment from possible harm. Due to the nature of their work, it is essential that they are protected by an insurance policy that covers their needs and that they understand what types of insurance programs are available to them.
Environmental insurance usually addresses the three major types of liability that people in the environmental business are exposed to, but for all practical purposes these exposures have become "exclusions" in standard insurance policies. Three types of liability coverage available include:
• General Liability - This protects against claims for bodily injury or property damages that result from a pollution occurrence on the insured’s property, or from operations that takes place away from the premises, or perhaps from the insured’s product.
• Professional Liability - When one makes a legal contractual commitment to provide professional services they become liable, not only to provide the service, but for any damages that might be experienced by a third party as a result of their action, advice, or failure to provide the service.
• Pollution Liability - For individuals and organization that face the possibility of releasing a pollutant as a function of their work operations, be it from accident, equipment failure, negligence, or for whatever reason, they require pollution liability insurance.
The Contractor Programs from Legends Environmental Insurance Services offer environmental contractors flexible policies with combinations of General, Contractors Pollution, and Professional Liability. The three major policy types include:
1. Remedial Action Contractors Program (RAC) – This is the most cost effective and easy to administer insurance program for the contractor. It may be combined to include General, Contractor Pollution, and Professional Liability coverage on one form.
2. Asbestos and Lead Abatement Program - For contractors doing only asbestos and lead abatement work, this is an ideal program. This policy is flexible and can be written to respond to meet the needs of contractors for various bid requirements.
3. Monoline Pollution Liability - This coverage can be constructed to satisfy most types of contractors. It is provided on a claims made basis form and will respond to pollution incidents caused by a contractor doing their job at a specified job location.
To learn more about environmental contractors’ insurance or Legends Environmental Insurance Services, please visit: http://www.Legends-enviro.com, call (800) 992-6999 ext 164 or email BrianM@Legends-enviro.com or Bill@Legends-enviro.com .
About Legends Environmental Insurance Services, LLC
Legends Environmental Insurance Services is nationally recognized as an innovator in providing environmental and restoration insurance programs. The company has over 30 years experience providing these services in all 50 states
- Contact Information
- Paul Cochrane
- Cochrane & Associates, LLC
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.