Salamander Bay Travel Agency Make Touring the United States, Canada & Alaska Easy
NEW SOUTH WALES, Australia December 2012 – Planning for that perfect holiday in the U.S., Canada, and Alaska? People spend a lot of time dreaming and planning their perfect holiday beforehand, making the perfect travel plans, saving their hard-earned dollars just to get there – and crossing fingers that nothing goes wrong. In a modern world with computers and more mobile devices than people in the world, people often feel they can do it themselves and make the most of all the travel packages the online world has to offer, but what this approach lacks is the personal touch and years of experience that human travel agents have.
“Booking a vacation online means customers are asked to choose between set package options, but when booking with a travel agent they can communicate their needs and expectations, their dreams and their hopes for their ideal holiday, and their experienced travel agent can tailor a package jut for them and make sure all their needs and dreams are met – without any nasty surprises,” says Narelle Melhuish, Franchisee and Business Manager of Salamander Bay Harvey World Travel. www.salamanderbay.harveyworld.com.au/
The Salamander Bay travel agents assist clients with all of their travel needs – including flights, holiday packages, tours, itineraries, travel insurance and more, designed to meet and exceed the clients’ requests and make their dream vacation a reality.
The team of travel professionals at the Salamander Bay travel agency have prepared several tour packages for various travel destinations in the US and Canada:
• The Aspen Snowmass Package is a mountainous package where travellers visit the Snowmass, Aspen Mountains, Aspen Highlands and the Buttermilk.
• Skiing in the US is made very interesting at the Ski USA/Vail, Colorado/Evergreen Lodge, the largest ski resort in the US, with its own three distinct areas of the mountain featuring terrain parks, seven bowls and acres of free ride terrain.
• The Canada Tour/Rocky Mountain Reflections includes a five day tour from Vancouver to Calgary or vice versa.
• USA Tour/Coastal New England and Canada’s Maritimes is a 13-day tour where travellers can visit Bar Harbor, St. John, Prince Edward Island, Ingonish Beach, Halifax, St Andrews-by-the-sea, Kennebunkport and a whole lot more.
• Lastly, they offer the exclusive Canada and Alaska Tour featuring the Calgary Stampede, which is only available through Harvey World Travel. Travellers visit the Canadian Rockies, cruise to the Alaskan Coastline and get to experience the Calgary Stampede which is the world’s largest rodeo. www.salamanderbay.harveyworld.com.au/
Each tour or package entitles the vacationers to a hassle-free dream holiday, including hotel accommodation that is located right in the heart of the venues, daily breakfasts, and ski passes where applicable. Customers get the experience of a lifetime without the stresses involved in planning their own vacation and with the confidence of knowing that if there are any unexpected obstacles encountered during the vacation – the Salamander Bay Harvey World Travel team are ready to assist them at all times.
- Contact Information
- Narelle Melhuish
- Business Manager
- Harvey World Travel Salamander Bay
- (61) 02 4984 6677
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.