Manfrotto Introduces Their First Smartphone Accessory!
Acknowledging the market trend towards smartphones as serious image capture devices, and the huge number of videos and stills taken on the iPhone, Manfrotto, the market leader in photo and video accessories, have taken their first step into making products for those that want great images from their iPhone.
KLYP offers a stylish, functional method of attaching supports and additional lights to your phone, allowing you to make images, FaceTime and video capture better and easier.
Five KLYP kits
KLYP comes in five distinctive kits: as a case alone with two adaptor clips to enable use of your own supports and lights, one with the Manfrotto ML240 LED light for videography, Facetime and photography in low light situations and another one with the ML240 and the Manfrotto Pocket tripod for supporting the case when out and about. The more compact ML120 LED light is also available as an option in place of the ML240 in both options.
The KLYP case is made of a rigid polycarbonate with a quality feeling, soft touch coating giving it a silky smooth appearance. The KLYP features a felt inlay to enable smooth fitting of the two parts to the phone without the possibility of damage and it clips together securely.
Stylish looks, with the added design input of people who understand supports and lighting, KLYP is optimized to allow the attachment of a tripod and Manfrotto LED light without detracting from its appearance.
What makes KLYP unique?
By using two cleverly designed removable accessory “clips”, Manfrotto has developed the KLYP case with a patented rail system, which enables the case to remain sleek and have no protrusions to detract from its appearance. The accessory “clips” can be attached to any of four different points around the case to allow landscape and portrait images to be taken with ease, and, in darker conditions, to add a Manfrotto LED light in the optimum position to fill in shadows when shooting stills or video in low light. When using the iPhone’s FaceTime feature, the continuous light can be turned 180 degrees to light the user in a soft pleasing way.
• Easy to fit, “always-on” two piece casing offers iPhone protection
• Soft felt insert avoids damage when fitting
• Silky smooth soft touch coating gives the case a high quality appearance
• Designed to have no protruding parts for comfortable carrying
• Four points to attach tripods and additional lighting for flexibility and performance
• Unique clip and rail system for simple secure fixing
• Designed to allow additional lighting to be fitted for better quality video and stills in low light
• Compact size, even with LED light fitted. Can be taken anywhere you would take your phone. Always with you!
• The ML240 LED light adds soft light, giving natural skin tones to your videos and stills in low light
• The ML120 LED light provides a more portable solution, with lower light output, ideal for FaceTime or Skype conversations
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.