Halloween Safety Tips for children
Everyone dreams about their special Halloween costume, Halloween parties and of course, candy. Parents should take a few minutes to review trick or treating safety tips and discuss them with their children
Halloween is quickly approaching and kids of all ages dream about their costumes and the variety of candy they will be collecting from trick or treating. Bottom line…Halloween is a lot of fun, but it can be scary too. Shop The Gift Basket Store would like to take a few minutes to offer some basic Halloween safety tips for young children.
1. Children should always be accompanied by a responsible adult
2. Carry flashlights and glow sticks so that others can see them.
3. Never go inside another person’s home
4. Don’t eat candy until parent checks it out.
5. Children should walk in groups or in pairs. They should never be out alone.
6. Have a preplanned route and go over that route with your child. If you accidentally get separated, mark off a few spots where you can rejoin up.
7. Safer to walk than ride a bicycle on Halloween.
8. If your child is wearing a mask with their costume, make sure the mask properly fits and is not obstructing their view.
9. Review stranger danger. Instruct your child to never get in a stranger’s car.
10. Children need to remain on well lit streets and on the sidewalks.
If you are far away from your grandchildren, you can surprise them with a special treat. http://www.shopthegiftbasketstore.com offers wonderful Halloween gift baskets to send to boys or girls, and kids of all ages. “If you can’t be with your own kids or grandchildren, wouldn’t it be great if you could brighten up their day with a wonderful present delivered just for them”, suggests Suzanne Salzmann, Sales Director of Shop The Gift Basket Store. " We carry treats for college students and Halloween hostess gifts too. They can be found at http://www.shopthegiftbasketstore.com/halloween.html".
# # #
Shop The Gift Basket Store specializes in gifts and gift baskets for all special occasions and holidays, including new baby gift baskets, personalized baby gifts, get well gift baskets, college care packages, sympathy arrangements, fruit baskets, candy bouquets, cookie bouquets, corporate gourmet food gift baskets, holiday gift baskets, holiday hams and more. All at Shop The Gift Basket Store. Just pick, click and ship!
- Contact Information
- Suzanne Meehan
- Sales Director
- Shop The Gift Basket Store
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.