Classic British Launches 2006/7 UK Directory
The new Classic British Hotels hotel directory (http://www.classicbritishhotels.com ) features over 50 quality, independent 3, 4 and 5 star member hotels. Classic hotels can be found right across Great Britain, from the Channel Islands to Lochinver in the Highlands of Scotland, with numerous key locations in between including The Cotswolds, The Lake District, Snowdonia, London and Edinburgh. Every hotel is unique to Classic British Hotels and each has its own individual character and style. The new Directory has been compiled following a comprehensive review of over 70 equivalent hotel group and consortia publications. “Too many hotel directories are far too complicated” says Len Louis, Classic British Hotels’ Chief Executive.
“Our directory is easy to read, easy to use, factual and - above all - relevant. Our objective is to provide our business and leisure customers with the information they need to make an informed decision - and none of the information they don’t need!”
Key features of the 2006/7 Directory include:-
* Hotels at a glance section listing all hotel locations, star ratings, food awards, key facilities, meeting room maximum capacities, parking and nearest motorway or A-road.
* A list of key features in all bedrooms across the group plus ’Extra
Bedroom Features’ unique to each individual hotel
* Health & Leisure section listing health & leisure clubs and health & beauty spa’s, with a summary of facilities and treatments available at each hotel
* Golf section listing facilities available at hotels with golf courses on site or nearby
* Fine dining section with details of all individual hotel awards including the hotel that has been awarded three Rosettes and a Michelin Star
* Corporate Accommodation, Meetings & Events information to help business clients source suitable meeting venues for any number of delegates between 8 and 1800.
* A guide to Classic hotels styles – which include Contemporary, Country House, Heritage, Period Elegance and Townhouse – and Classic hotel quality gradings.
The Classic British Hotels (http://www.classicbritishhotels.com ) web site features prominently in the directory, but why does a 21st century hotel company need a printed directory at all when over half of all bookings into Classic British member hotels are made on-line? “The fact is that not everyone walks around with a lap top” says Len Louis. “In common with many other hotel groups and consortia, the printed directory plays a major role in driving customers to our web site where they can check the latest availability and room rates.”
For more information about Classic British Hotels: http://www.classicbritishhotels.com
For the latest news about Classic British Hotels, visit hotel news (http://www.classicbritishhotels.com/news.html )
Copies of the 2006/7 Classic British Hotels directory can be ordered from
Classic British Hotels
Suite 113, The Mayford Centre
- Contact Information
- Michael Hanna
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.