Lawn Aeration and Other Tips Homeowners Can Use to Revamp Their Patios
Homeowners can follow these simple tips such as using lawn aeration to revitalize their outdoor space on a budget.
BEAUMONT, CALIFORNIA - The summer months are the perfect time for homeowners to use their outdoor patios as a place to throw backyard barbecues and take a break.After periods of harsh rain, snow and wind, the winter months can cause some outdoor spaces to become desolate. Homeowners can recreate their patio into the paradise they have always wanted using some simple DIY tricks or by soliciting the help of a licensed professional.
- Homeowners should start at the ground and work their way up. Concrete contractors can help them patch cracks in their cement patios. Some patios may just need a fresh coat of stain or paint. Those that are in good condition can still benefit from a power wash that will remove debris and mildew.
- Rejuvenating patio furniture with new cushions and paint is an easy fix, but some patio sets are beyond repair. Homeowners may want to consider buying new outdoor furniture if years of use have taken a toll on their existing set.
- Mowing the lawn, edging around flowerbeds and sidewalks, and cleaning up weeds and leaves can make a big difference. Some homeowners may want to consider hiring a garden soil delivery service to save plants that were attacked by harsh winter weather. The health of a lawn can also be improved with aeration, which helps water and oxygen reach plants’ roots. To add something extra to a landscape, choose from a number of plant pots, gazing balls and other decorative items.
- Candles and paper lantern lights are an easy way to update outdoor lighting.
- Existing pools can be spruced up with the help of re-surfacing contractors who can re-tile the edges. Another option is to add on to a current deck to create more space for entertaining.
Many outdoor spaces are often neglected. Homeowners who perform regular maintenance on their patio will be able to enjoy it for longer and make the most of their money.
TenList was formed to provide a one-stop shop for clients seeking local contractors. Clients simply fill out a form for a service request and up to three reputable local contractors will bid on the business. All listings are pre-screened and insured contractors. Their services are offered for free to clients and require no obligation.
© 2012 TenList. Authorization to post is granted, with the stipulation that TenList is credited as sole source. Linking to other sites from this press release is strictly prohibited, with the exception of herein imbedded links.
- end -
- Contact Information
- Timothy Booth
- (1) 866-387-1020
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.