Xenon International Academy Is 7,000 Graduates Strong
Experience is paramount in any industry. Xenon Int’l. Academy has been serving the professional industry since 1986.
Discover the Difference at Xenon International Academy. With over 7,000 graduates strong Xenon Academy is your partner in education and business.
Our cosmetology program features cutting, styling, design, hair coloring, comprehensive skin care techniques, make up, nail technology, texture services, business and training with “real world” experience.
You will learn not just 4, 5 or 9 hair sculptures techniques, you will learn the “what behind the why” to create hundreds of combination cuts and styles for your clients.
You will experience early integration into the professional salon industry. This includes manufacturer trade shows, industry speakers, career fairs, salon tours and exposure to the best in the business.
You will learn the art of hairdressing in a four-phase program we call Discovery, Experience, Create and Imagine.
Because of our strong commitment to educating professionals, we ensure you will start with the best tools available to hairdressers. This extensive combination of quality tools and equipment will take you well into your professional hairdressing career.
Through education, experience and commitment you will leave ready to embark on a successful, exciting career in the hairdressing industry and know everything you need to grow.
This fast paced program includes a full array of facial and body treatments. Our students have access to and are trained on the technology of the spa industry today, Microdermabrasion for skin resurfacing, Chemical Peels to correct imperfections and Light Therapy to name just a few. The days of cleansing the skin and a light massage have gone the way of the VCR.
The art of cosmetics and the techniques of hair removal are thoroughly covered in the curriculum, to assure you are prepared to meet all your client’s wishes.
Our chemistry, anatomy, and electricity classes will require a little more of your Memory space, but will have you prepared to accept that position in a Day Spa, Salon or Medi Spa.
Our service menu includes preventative as well as corrective and relaxation treatments. Our students are provided a Salon Success Journal to track their client services and learn the wealth building business skills necessary to achieve financial success in the field of Esthetics.
The spa sector is the largest growing facet of the beauty industry today and our program offers you the advantage by giving you the business and marketing tools to start creating your financial success once you have completed the program.
*The city of Ballwin is located on the southwestern edge of St. Louis, MO
* Population 54,560 Ballwin 5,595,211 St. Louis metro area
* Easy traveling access to the Academy from all major highways
* Several quality living areas minutes from the Academy
Who attends our campus?
* Average class size is 6 - 18 students
* Our campus capacity is 185 students
About our facility:
* A professional line of equipment great for private or group services
* Opened March 2007
* 18,000 square feet
* Four fully equipped semi-private spa rooms
* One private waxing service room
* Six Spa Pedicure Throne Chairs
*72 Client Service Stations
* Three workshop/classrooms
* Professional atmosphere with talented educators who specialize in their area of expertise.
- Xenon is over 7,000 graduates strong. But more importantly, YOU will have the support needed to be successful in your amazing new career!
- Xenon trains with the highest level of quality salon professional products and tools. But more importantly, YOU will be prepared and have the tools necessary to be salon ready.
- Licensed educators at Xenon are supported by market leaders to assist them in reaching the highest standards necessary. But more importantly, YOU will have the advantage of learning beyond the normal expectation of a beauty school.
- There are so many opportunities in this industry; Xenon strives to advise YOU on all different aspects that are achievable and available within your reach. But more importantly, YOU will have an understanding of life skills and what it takes to be successful in this industry.
Peel’s Salon Services and Xenon have been dedicated to the professional industry for years. Their dedication to quality education led to a partnership to create Xenon International Academies.
Now enrolling for our June and July summer classes.
- Contact Information
- Andrea Emel
- Assistant Director
- Xenon International Academy
- (1) 636-394-7335
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.