Research Team Presents Methods to Develop Value/AMCP Dossier to Communicate Cost and Comparative Effectiveness of Medical Products
Novel Health Strategies, LLC’s systematic review methodologies, meta-analysis, budget impact modeling and cost effectiveness analysis expertise key to develop and maintain Value/AMCP Dossier. Webinar available on-demand.
Value/AMCP dossier is the single source document which communicates clinical, safety, economic and quality of life value proposition of medical products to payers and providers . Due to several recent market events, AMCP/value dossier has evolved as a powerful tool to present cost and comparative effectiveness data of medical products. On-demand webinar available for discussion on the following topics:
- How to prepare comprehensive, concise and clear AMCP/value dossier for drugs and devices?
- How to develop and communicate budget impact model and cost effectiveness analysis using value/AMCP dossier?
- What are AMCP’s latest recommendations for developing dossier?
- How to demonstrate comparative effectiveness of your products using AMCP dossier?
- Using Evidence Based Medicine to develop robust and powerful AMCP dossiers
- What strategies can be implemented to easily maintain and update AMCP dossier with latest clinical and health economic information?
- What type of electronic tools (e-dossier, ipad etc) can be used to present AMCP dossier?
- Key findings from Novel Health survey on market access and AMCP dossier with public and private payer stakeholders
- Lessons learned from Novel Health’s experience of developing dossiers for some of the recently launched blockbusters
This webinar is available on-demand and is complementary for pharmaceutical, biotech and device company executives.
About Novel Health Strategies
Novel Health Strategies, LLC (“Novel Health”) is a team of experienced professionals who have expertise in healthcare strategy, research, policy, publications, health economics and outcomes research, modeling, and pricing and market access strategy. Novel Health team has led strategy projects for majority of Top 50 pharmaceutical, biotech and device companies. Novel Health has large network of internal and external stakeholders and has published several thought leading strategy perspectives, including the ‘What’s fueling the biotech engine’ series in Nature Biotech, which has been cited and quoted by more than a hundred peer-reviewed publications and agencies (FDA, EMA and others). Novel Health has presented several industry trends and perspectives at ISPOR, AMCP and BIO meetings. At a recent AMCP annual meeting, Novel Health team’s study on trends in cost effectiveness was featured as one of the top highlights of the meeting.
- Contact Information
- Saurabh Aggarwal, PhD
- Novel Health Strategies, LLC
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.