Paatle Launches Its Online Real Estate Platform
VANCOUVER, Canada and ZURICH, Switzerland - July 26, 2011 - Paatle – an online social platform that simplifies the way consumers rent, buy, and sell real estate today announced its formal launch out of beta. Founded in February 2011, Paatle enables real estate consumers to create ‘seeking property’ requests, watch cities of interest, follow properties and seamlessly rent, buy or sell real estate in real-time from anywhere in the world.
Typically, consumers looking to rent or buy real estate spend tremendous amounts of time on inefficient property searches across various portals and realtor websites while manually coordinating viewing appointments and listings of interest. With Paatle, consumers can create a seek request or a city watch-list to receive properties that match their requirements and easily and conveniently connect with realtors, property owners and developers worldwide.
Since Paatle’s launch in beta on May 5, 2011, its user-base has grown and spread to 550 cities across 52 countries worldwide.
“Paatle intelligently brings properties to consumers while enabling the entire real estate eco-system of realtors, property owners, developers and managers to showcase their inventory like never before and interact directly with clients globally.” said Peter Alfred-Adekeye - Paatle Founder and CEO. “We are very excited about the speed with which Paatle has been adopted across the world and look forward to expanding our footprint even further in the years to come”
Benefits of Paatle
* Real Estate consumers use Paatle to post property “seeking” requests, watch cities of interest, get tailored instantaneous real-estate availability updates, follow properties and conveniently rent, buy or sell properties worldwide.
* Real Estate owners use Paatle to manage, share, rent and sell their real estate assets to clients worldwide.
* Real Estate agents use Paatle to showcase, rent and sell their property inventory to clients worldwide and enjoy excellent profile and property SEO while taking advantage of Paatle’s powerful social media technology to stay in constant touch with clients, followers and the entire real estate ecosystem.
* Real Estate developers/architects/engineering firms use Paatle to showcase past, current and upcoming development projects to potential clients worldwide.
* Real estate property managers use Paatle to manage their property assets worldwide.
Listing properties on Paatle is free. To learn more about Paatle, please visit www.paatle.com/about
- Contact Information
- Sylvia Kim
- Press contact
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.